Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon the biggest race baiter in boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    It's like she's purposely trying to get people in trouble...again.
    Again? Explain

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Again? Explain
      Which part? Why Ramirez can't publicly talk about Al Haymon's exact 'role' or Raging Babe's history with getting people in trouble?

Comment

Which part? Why Ramirez can't publicly talk about Al Haymon's exact 'role' or Raging Babe's history with getting people in trouble?
        The getting people in trouble part but both if you can.

Comment

The getting people in trouble part but both if you can.
          Well she's always talking reckless about fighters, I've seen her go at it with a couple and then complain to their manager/PR team. Very touchy. I will see if I can find the link for you, one was as recently as a couple months back.

Al Haymon is only a 'manager' on paper, behind the scenes he's involved in all the big decisions, including how fights are promoted, who promotes, he's essentially the man pulling all the strings and I'm pretty sure some of those things are illegal/conflict of interest. Of course none of these things can be proven, but people who work with Al Haymon aren't gonna spill the beans on such a delicate topic

Comment

Well she's always talking reckless about fighters, I've seen her go at it with a couple and then complain to their manager/PR team. Very touchy. I will see if I can find the link for you, one was as recently as a couple months back.

Al Haymon is only a 'manager' on paper, behind the scenes he's involved in all the big decisions, including how fights are promoted, who promotes, he's essentially the man pulling all the strings and I'm pretty sure some of those things are illegal/conflict of interest. Of course none of these things can be proven, but people who work with Al Haymon aren't gonna spill the beans on such a delicate topic
            I saw what happened when Gervonta Davis shut her down on Twitter.

And true regarding Haymon. Pulling a lot of strings. It's going to be tough to separate him from his fighters.

Comment

And true regarding Haymon. Pulling a lot of strings. It's going to be tough to separate him from his fighters.
              Yeah of course there's that too.

I think most Haymon will keep his top names for sure, guys like Thurman, Spence, Danny aren't leaving. I can see some of the lower profile guys moving on tho

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He certainly got Jermall two incredibly weak middleweight opponents to become a mandatory and high ranked contender.
                They were already ranked by the WBC before he vacated his titles and moved up. Haymon didn't "get" him anything. They even made him go through the wringer a second time after he fought the cripple to legitimize his mandatory spot. Champions who move up get in front of the line, nothing new here.

Comment

Them mexicans just can't compete with tha BBC, it's almost as if black fighters are the wall between mexican fighters and the USA

Comment

Yeah of course there's that too.

I think most Haymon will keep his top names for sure, guys like Thurman, Spence, Danny aren't leaving. I can see some of the lower profile guys moving on tho
                    I remember she got into it with the Charlo brothers a couple years back. A little bit before Jermall fought J-rock. J-rock was her favorite because he's from Philly like her. She was promoting him like crazy on Twitter and trying to say Jermall was ducking him. Even when the fight got made she said it was a year to late. Since he got ko'd she don't promote him like that no more and she trying to get on the good side of the Charlos. But every now and then they have to put her in her place.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I remember she got into it with the Charlo brothers a couple years back. A little bit before Jermall fought J-rock. J-rock was her favorite because he's from Philly like her. She was promoting him like crazy on Twitter and trying to say Jermall was ducking him. Even when the fight got made she said it was a year to late. Since he got ko'd she don't promote him like that no more and she trying to get on the good side of the Charlos. But every now and then they have to put her in her place.

Boxing is such a dirty sport

Comment

Working...
                      X