No announcement yet.

Maciej Sulęcki will outbox danny jacobs this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
    You guys are crayyy.. Jacobs is going to smash sulecki! Danny is level and levels above this guy! Geez sometimes i really wonder how well some of you actually know boxing.. smh.
    You know full well you don't watch boxing my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I've not seen enough of Sulecki to think he can beat Jacobs or not honestly, but nothing I've recalled of him in the couple fights I've seen of his have me thinking he could create a nice lil upset here.

Would love to hear further thoughts on this or C- troll thread.
      Sulecki boxes with a tight guard and crisp movement. He also throws straights that are fast and accurate and has really good footwork. He can be sneaky as a fighter as well in the way he sets up his straight right hand

Danny likes to throw slapping hooks which I thought Sulcki could get his straights off inside of, wjich he did well landing the right hand often.

It was a good fight I had a draw, maybe sulecki by a point. Danny was lucky for the KD at the end

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Hey--I actually watch the sport. I've seen the pole fight several times and I knew he would be game.
        I thought he broke Centeno down well. I knew he had a shot here. Glad he came through. The kid's got a future...

Comment

I always wonder what Pirog could have been without his back injury when I see jacobs fight.

No offense to sulecki but he looked like a damn snail compared to pirog & still put up a good fight (close until the KD).

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Bro science boxing tip- If the guy's first name is iffy to pronounce, he's probably gonna lose.
            Unless your name is Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, aka Wisaksil Wangek.

Comment

Working...
            X