Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs returns September 9th on SPike vs Mora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is fighting an unworthy opponent and he must be about a 20 to 1 favorite to win. His KO of Kid Chocolate was a great win but fighting mediocre Mora twice is a big step backward and a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Nobody has taken advantage of their momentum after big wins.... not just in PBC, like boxing in general.

Just worse for PBC since they have a roster of people to keep the ball rolling for their guys but decide to say **** it.

Jacobs biggest win in his career in 90 seconds? We should wait to put him on again in 10 months against a guy he already beat who hasn't fought in a year in Reading,PA....that's good... that'll help his career.
      Fighting regularly is a key to building a fan base.

On PBC you know the guy I have seen the most, Caleb Plant. I genuinely want to see how Sweethands career now goes. So when I think of PBC I think of Caleb Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
        His fight before the 90 second Quillin blowout was just 1 1/2 rounds against an injured Mora in August. Would much rather see him fight a guy like Khurtsidze.
        Doubt it.
        Lou wants him to fight GGG/Saunders, not Jacobs despite him promoting both.

Comment

I am so excited I literally dont think I will be able to sleep tonight knowing this fight has been made. I just love PBC, they are always giving back to the fans with great matchups like this and on free television. thank you Al Haymon

Comment

9 out of 13 fights on PBC tv , Mr PBC Caleb Plant

Comment

So much for that bull**** about Jacobs heading to the Cosmopolitan, right?

A definite down-scaling from the Barclays Center, but a building that will still be able to seat (once the stage and everything is set) 6k-7k people isn't too much of a step down (especially for Daniel Jacobs to headline a show less than three hours away from his home venue).

Comment

Working...
              X