Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: If Fury Goes For That KO, Trades, He'll Get Chinned Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: If Fury Goes For That KO, Trades, He'll Get Chinned Early

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is paying no attention to Tyson Fury's claim that he will come out firing for the knockout on Saturday night, when he faces WBC world champion Deontay Wilder in a rematch at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte says something that makes sense in saying if Fury stands and trades he gets chinned early then balances it out by making a idiotic statement saying he is the real WBC champion

Comment

I hope that Fury uses a southpaw stance and gets aggressive.

Comment

The amount of people doubting Fury can KO Wilder is making me think he’ll do it!

In the first fight I thought he’d stop Wilder like he did Chisora. He wasted long periods of the fight messing about so he could fill those gaps with punches and possibly get a stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          Whyte says something that makes sense in saying if Fury stands and trades he gets chinned early then balances it out by making a idiotic statement saying he is the real WBC champion
          Which is basically like Wilder and Fury saying that the winner of this fight is the number one heavyweight in the world hahahah. They are not

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            Which is basically like Wilder and Fury saying that the winner of this fight is the number one heavyweight in the world hahahah. They are not
            The winner of this one will for sure be the only belt holder that hasn't gotten beat from pillar to post by a little fat boy in my book that'll sure put em ahead of that guy LMAO

Comment

Whyte forgets he was sparked by Joshua and nearly by Parker and forgets the shape he rolls in to the ring.Makes himself sound silly WBC champ...lol.

Comment

You can get it next Dillian Shyte!

Comment

PEDillian very well could be elevated to full paper champ. If Fury wins - he will drop WBC belt and do a victory tour fighting whoever and whatever he wants. A la Canelo, he can make the rules

Comment

Will the real WBC champion please stand up

Whyte says he's the real WBC champ??? Good to know you don't have to fight for that title anymore.

If wilder wins and fury doesn't do the immediate rematch, i hope wilder fights whyte after.

Comment

Working...
                    X