Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Told Fury, 'If We Get Fight Together - Don't Worry About Usyk'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Told Fury, 'If We Get Fight Together - Don't Worry About Usyk'

WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has revealed the conversation which took place when he unexpectedly saw Tyson Fury in Marbella. The two boxers were on holiday in the area. Fury, driving his car down the street, stopped to have a chat when he saw Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It wasn't an unexpected meeting.. it was clearly staged... They will be friends after boxing. All the jabber between each other is just that. They respect each other...

Get these pointless fights outta the way and get these two in the ring ASAP...

Comment

"I said hello to Mrs Fury, gave her a wave, and that was it."

fury better be careful after what josh did to con's wife

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
        It wasn't an unexpected meeting.. it was clearly staged... They will be friends after boxing. All the jabber between each other is just that. They respect each other...

Get these pointless fights outta the way and get these two in the ring ASAP...
        Most fighters seem best buddies these days,I want to see some real competitive hostility 'I think the culture of fining and punishing fighters at press conferences has influenced this etc'.

David Haye was penalized for threatening Tony Bellew, when Bellew had threatened people his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Most fighters seem best buddies these days,I want to see some real competitive hostility 'I think the culture of fining and punishing fighters at press conferences has influenced this etc'.

David Haye was penalized for threatening Tony Bellew, when Bellew had threatened people his entire career.
          There's a highly amusing picture of Haye chinning Chisora while holding a glass bottle in his fist, at the post fight Vitali/Chisora pres. If that was acting it was the type of 'method' De Niro himself would approve of haha

Comment

Look like Hearn and The Superior One are prepared to screw Usyk and Whyte in order to save him from that speech.
            Last edited by James Hunt; 08-04-2020, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Usyk said he wont take any step aside money he wanted Joshua

Comment

Joshua - 'He said: 'Don't lose to Kubrat Pulev!' I said: 'That's something silly to say'.

I wonder if someone said to Joshua prior to his encounter with the world burger and ice cream eating champion, 'Don't lose to Andy Ruiz Jr!' and if they did, how did Joshua respond?..............

Comment

Originally posted by ToMeKeMoT View Post
                  If a 100m + undisputed fight is on the table Usyk will be sat down. Its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ToMeKeMoT View Post
                    He won't be offered it imo.

Once these 2 fights are done then its signed up to 2 deal fight imo... I would find it hard for any of them to turn down 100m+ to delay it even further and risk it not happening at all.. makes no sense to them.

This could be the big economic boost that boxing needs and it favours everyone apart from possibly Whyte and Usyk pending results,..

If Tyson and AJ want it to happen then it will happen regardless of what boxing bodies say...

I want to see a Unification between them both but I'd also rather see 2 boxers I want to see fight each other for no belts than watch a fight between a belt holder and challenger any day of the week..

Comment

Working...
                    X