No announcement yet.

Do transvestite people disgust you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do transvestite people disgust you?

I have nothing against the LBG community nor Gays.

But intersexuality? That's a different scenario.

I find them utterly disgusting and just by looking and thinking of them makes me want to puke.

I remember shopping this one time at a local market when I saw a transvestite, I turned the other way, kept my distance as possible and stayed far away from them as possible.

I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone here but I really have a dislike for people who are transsexual, I feel it's just not normal and it's something I refuse to acknowledge them.

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    I have nothing against the LBG community nor Gays.

But intersexuality? That's a different scenario.

I find them utterly disgusting and just by looking and thinking of them makes me want to puke.

I remember shopping this one time at a local market when I saw a transvestite, I turned the other way, kept my distance as possible and stayed far away from them as possible.

I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone here but I really have a dislike for people who are transsexual, I feel it's just not normal and it's something I refuse to acknowledge them.
    You should probably start off by learning the difference between ‘transvestite’ and ‘transsexual’, seeing as they are completely different things.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
      You should probably start off by learning the difference between ‘transvestite’ and ‘transsexual’, seeing as they are completely different things.
      I thought they are the same things?

Comment

I thought they are the same things?
        Evidently so. But they aren’t.

Comment

they can be comedy relief on a fishing boat.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
            Evidently so. But they aren’t.
            Oh my bad. I didn't know, cheers for the heads up.

Back to the topic, your opinion on transsexual people? Are you okay with it?

Comment

Oh my bad. I didn't know, cheers for the heads up.

Back to the topic, your opinion on transsexual people? Are you okay with it?
              Yep. Their life, isn’t it? I can’t imagine wanting to change gender, but if it’s what they need to be happy and comfortable with themselves then what’s the problem? Doesn’t affect me in any way and they’re not harming anyone except themselves (if you consider gender transition to be self harm). Live and let live.

Comment

yes they do

Comment

DUUUUUDE

THAnK YOU--I am for gay marriage and relatively liberal when is comes to social issues.

I was at these high end soaking pools, and some transvestites were there. It actually made me a little sick, not like sick, BUt a sick feeling I cannot EXPLAIn, it's real I think for people with good genetics

Comment

They gross af, cuz

Comment

Working...
                    X