No announcement yet.

Why are GGG haters panicking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Not in the last few months on this site at least. It has been overwhelmingly hateraid for Golovkin. But mostly from the same clowns.

Just ready for this fight now. Time for everyone to just sit back and enjoy the show. May the best fighter win and I hope it is clear cut.
    Only been here 2 months and talking about the last few months on this site. FFS Maxi step your alt game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Not in the last few months on this site at least. It has been overwhelmingly hateraid for Golovkin. But mostly from the same clowns.

Just ready for this fight now. Time for everyone to just sit back and enjoy the show. May the best fighter win and I hope it is clear cut.

And to add your post is reasonable. This isn't a hate on Golovkin post.
      He gets tons of hype (from his trainer and HBO) so the reaction to him is very polarizing. Some people are all in and love the guy, and others are desperate for him to get exposed. There's no in between whatosever. I'm in the middle I just want to see how good he actually is and this should be his best test to determine that. Canelo's smaller, but he's smart, can box, punch, etc. He's versatile so if GGG can break him down and stop him that says a lot. I wouldn't think he's the GOAT MW though He's still got things to prove even if he wins, like moving up etc.

Just hoping the fight's not too cagey and is still entertaining.
      Last edited by JK1700; 09-12-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Only been here 2 months and talking about the last few months on this site. FFS Maxi step your alt game up.
        NSB Alt Award Of The Year

Better than the ESPY's, the ALTY's

Comment

The only hate Gennady gets is from the pro-black racists on this forum.
          They hate GGG
          a) for having a white skin
          b) for presenting a threat for Canelo who was beaten by Floyd, t'wd make Floyd look less godly
          c) for beating some black dudes
          Hate me or not, like it or not, it's simple as that. It's just some racist idiots here hating on such an entertaining fighter and ruining their chances of enjoying his last fights.
          The guy never talks the 1% shid other fighters talk, doesn't do drugs, alcohol or adultery and thus pictures a good role model for the fans and children, kind and manly. To hate such a good guy you have to be a shidbag and force yourself on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            They hate GGG
            b) for presenting a threat for Canelo who was beaten by Floyd, t'wd make Floyd look less godly
            Hate me or not, like it or not, it's simple as that. It's just some racist idiots here hating on such an entertaining fighter and ruining their chances of enjoying his last fights.
            Maybe text isn't your best form in insinuating to people that you don't like black people. What is a "pro-black racist". Lol

Isn't Canelo white skinned? It's safe to say you're dumb, and you and I know both know people from Anadolu (Anatolia) know Gennady comes from the Turkic Republics... quit trolling

Comment

I'm not a fan, not panicking, and I have him as a slight favorite to win.

If anyone seems worried are his fans. They already saw Kovalev, a guy they swear was just as invincible as Golovkin get beat. They've been taking L's on a regular and now they fear he'll be next to lose.

Some people just get too emotionally invested to simply enjoy the sport and support boxers based on skills rather than appearance.

Comment

I have Canelo winning convincingly. But if he should somehow lose it hurts Oscar. Win win for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  On cue one of the tools speaks. Yes I said the last few months since I've only been on this site since then. And in that short time been a lot of hate for Golovkin.

And all these vags like lil' Robbie keep wanting me to be this guy Maxi. It is weird and funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    They hate GGG
                    The guy never talks the 1% shid other fighters talk, doesn't do drugs, alcohol or adultery and thus pictures a good role model for the fans and children, kind and manly. To hate such a good guy you have to be a shidbag and force yourself on it.

Isnt this the same thing the Pro White Racists, did to floyd and every other black boxer...EVER? LOL now you guys are crying. For every action there is equal and opposite reaction. - Newton

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      He gets tons of hype (from his trainer and HBO) so the reaction to him is very polarizing. Some people are all in and love the guy, and others are desperate for him to get exposed. There's no in between whatosever. I'm in the middle I just want to see how good he actually is and this should be his best test to determine that. Canelo's smaller, but he's smart, can box, punch, etc. He's versatile so if GGG can break him down and stop him that says a lot. I wouldn't think he's the GOAT MW though He's still got things to prove even if he wins, like moving up etc.

Just hoping the fight's not too cagey and is still entertaining.
                      There's definitely in between but forums tend to bring out the worst. I think it is absolutely fair to wonder how good Golovkin is and we'll know after this fight I believe. I've said this is his Tito fight. Hopkins like Golovkin was regarded as a top notch fighter but people didn't know exactly how good. There was a reason he opened as a 3-1 underdog vs. Tito. Most boxing pundits picked Tito. Tito was great but Hopkins was that big of an underdog because he didn't get his full due. He had detractors who said he didn't beat anyone and that division was weak. And actually there was truth in that just like there is truth about Golovkin's competition. I don't think it is was as bad as the detractors say it was but everyone has an opinion. Hopkins got his true respect when he dismantled Tito. Canelo is GGG's chance to gain that type of respect.

If Golovkin dismantles Canelo I wouldn't say he is GOAT of all-time but he is among the best I believe. Then will have to see what he does after that. Moving up though has nothing to do with him being in the discussion of GOAT MW. It is what he did within the division.

I'm anxious for the fight so all the talking can be stopped. If Canelo wins he gets massive credit from me. IMO you have to be one heck of a fighter to be able to beat Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X