Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is Danny Jacobs going to fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is Danny Jacobs going to fight next?

How long before he stops dining off a valiant effort against Golvokin and lines up a fight?

Cos while 3G moves onto the biggest fight in boxing, what is Al Haymon fixing up for Danny?

Or is all the momentum and goodwill going to be squandered, as is usual for Haymon fighters?

I wouldn't mind a Lemieux fight. I would like to the winner to get the winner of GGG-Canelo. Although, if GGG wins, there may be an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      I wouldn't mind a Lemieux fight. I would like to the winner to get the winner of GGG-Canelo. Although, if GGG wins, there may be an immediate rematch.
      A GREAT idea I saw was Lemieux vs Jacobs on the undercard, with the winner of that taking on the winner of the main fight.

But does anyone see Danny taking the short money to do that, like we know Lemieux would?

Comment

I heard him on someones podcast just last week, idr who's podcast, & he didn't sound like he's in any hurry at all to be fighting again. Believe he was pushing some event his charity did or his charity in general & kinda suggested that's what he would be working on next iirc. I'd be surprised if we see him anytime soon. At best I'd guess we see him in the last quarter of this year or 2018.

Comment

Jacobs deserves better than lemieux

Comment

Jacobs should take the belt Saunders is holding hostage or go up and fight degale.

Comment

I saw an espn interview where chavez jr says he will try te get a jacobs fight at 168 next...
              Haymon can get it done easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                A GREAT idea I saw was Lemieux vs Jacobs on the undercard, with the winner of that taking on the winner of the main fight.

But does anyone see Danny taking the short money to do that, like we know Lemieux would?
                You're right. I just hope he doesn't hold out to try to land the winner. I don't see that happening though. There are lower risk, higher reward fights he can take. Like Chavez at 68. I would love to see him take Saunder's belt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  I saw an espn interview where chavez jr says he will try te get a jacobs fight at 168 next...
                  Haymon can get it done easily...
                  Hahaha what the hell is Jr doing to himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Hahaha what the hell is Jr doing to himself?
                    He said things will be different at 168, and he felt jacobs beated ggg so he expects to get the canelo-ggg winner after that...

Comment

Working...
                    X