Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to all Usyk/Loma/Gvozdyk haters out here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Usyk came down to earth a little bit last night and I can see some in the division beating him.

Gvozdyk looked fantastic...but he should have against who he was fighting. If and when he does that against better fighters, we can revisit how his hype and reality match up or dont match up.

Loma was stellar as usual. Greatness awaits if he can dominate elites at higher weights the same way.

Comment

Don't see anyone discrediting them on this thread doe. Maybe you're trying to create imaginery haters?

Lol, Usyk? People don't even watch Cruserweight, and I don't even know who Gvosd-something is or what weight class he in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearns-Jones View Post
        Because it was boxing.

Usyk put up and brick and most people agree.

Gvozdyk did amazing.

Loma beat up a bum who lost to Tre'Sean Wiggins in 1 round.

Gvozdyk did amazing.

Loma beat up a bum who lost to Tre'Sean Wiggins in 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Lol, Usyk? People don't even watch Cruserweight, and I don't even know who Gvosd-something is or what weight class he in.

Gvozdyk did amazing.

Loma beat up a bum who lost to Tre'Sean Wiggins in 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by Hearns-Jones View Post
            I'm more hyped about tonight's card with fighters I like
            Andrey Klimov?

Comment

well, I've already said long before last night that I didn't think Usyk was near as special as he was being made out to be (by some), but there's nothing more I cringe from than when guys enter the safe zone after a fight and start throwing out the term "exposed;" like saying so after the fact is some kind of moral victory...it just comes off feminine. Oddly enough, I became a slightly bigger fan of Usyk for digging out the win.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Dude it's just a ****ty alt account getting out all of its racism before heading back to the mainland.
              and this^^^

Comment

You do realize Floyd mayweathers became the highest paid athlete for 3 straight years because of haters right?

Comment

they need to clinch more. that way they can build up a reputation of being boring and if they keep fights boring they will keep winning no matter who is actually landing the better punches.

Comment

Working...
                  X