Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found a brick of high grade cocaine what would you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    They are the deepest and one of the most organized crime syndicates in the world. They have couple hundred thousand members..
    yeah but how do they compare to the cartels, the russian mob, etc? i've never heard of the yakuza doing any grimey shit. are they big in the drug game? only time i hear about these fools is on some fraud type crime.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      on some real shit.. how dangerous are these fools? never heard of them doing anything crazy.
      They are peaceful compared to Mexican cartel people. Japanese society is different. The yakuza helped victims of both the Kobe quake and 3/11 quake

Comment

lol humanitarian relief dont get you paid. does the opposite in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Pinch a good amount to keep for myself, then sell the rest. Coke is a special occasion thing for me, but now I realize it's been over 10 years since I've had some. Don't even have a direct connect anymore.
          its been years since i had premium coke. dat sht thatll make you do the ric flair wooooooooooo! after a line.

same here, only special occasions, id do it only if theres girls around and a guaranteed bang that night. i get depressed coming down from drugs and noones around. never again.

i dont drink, i dont smoke but ill do blow.

answer to OP: I would keep it and have some stripper girlfriends like mak said. selling it is when youre gonna fck a good thing up.

Comment

Throw a gangstaass party boi

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              I would snort half of that brick and end up having 3-4 new stripper girlfriends
              I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells.
                How do you smell it?

Every time i snort it my nose goes numb!

Comment

Working...
                X