My Thoughts on Racial Violence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    please,

your whole thought on this is basically white people's mentality are wrong and they are the ones that are real problem while COMPLETELY ABSOLVING THE OTHER SIDE.

i remember what you posted and you deleted it.

you're just as racist as the people you accuse of racism.

you aint fooling anybody here....

certainly not me.
    What in the world are you talking about? If I ever delete a post and repost it, it's simply for grammatical purposes, and I do it quickly, so that it remains in the same position within the thread. That's a habit of mine if I notice I missed a few mistakes/typos while I'm speed-typing a response. Also, I stand behind what I say, and if I'm ever misunderstood, I'll be the first one to acknowledge what I could've phrased better. I did not delete anything.

With that being said, you're probably referencing my post on another thread: Chollo Vista's "For the record, this country does NOT need a race war." Go find it. And I stand behind what I said: the main issue here is the racist mentality of many White people, and Trump's success is the biggest indicator of that. I also stand behind my solution: education.

You may not like it, but I cannot pretend minorities share equal blame here. That's the same tone the media is taking, and it's the reason why this mess continues. Minorities are being targeted politically by people like Trump and physically by police officers. There is no way around that.

What am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to say that the minorities had it coming? I saw those videos, and there was no reason to shoot that man on the ground. The cops had control. The first cop took him down quickly, and then it was 2 on 1. Instead of proceeding to arrest the man, the second cop took his gun out and pointed it in the guy's face for quite a FEW seconds. Then, he shot him multiple times, at point-blank range.

What am I supposed to say? I don't know where some people are getting their information from, but those videos, and many of the other controversial incidents caught on camera, cannot be equally blamed. They simply can't. I have to say the truth of what I saw and feel.

And don't get me started on that other clip. The woman next to the victim bleeding out in the car goes through the sequence of events, and the cop doesn't even challenge it. He just curses, because he realizes (probably due to the camera or the situation itself) that he's in trouble. Prior to the incident, the cop had been notified that the victim had a legally-owned gun in the car and, in response to the officer's demand for ID, the officer was also notified that the victim would be reaching for his wallet. Once the man started reaching for his wallet, the officer riddled him with bullets.

What am I supposed to say to that? Am I supposed to say the victim had it coming, for doing his best to follow the officers instructions and notify him of his every move? C'mon.

And, by the way, if you've been looking at my posts, you should know by now that I'm White/Black/Taino Indian. And while that doesn't absolve me of racism (just like it doesn't for Black/Latino cops), I've always made clear that I'm happy about everything I am. I've never spread any racist rhetoric against White people, and even my fiancee is White. So, all in all, you have nothing to accuse me of racism with. I just call it like I see it, and the truth right now is that the White majority has serious racism issues. Not only are these racial issues present in the United States, but also in the United Kingdom. I can't ignore any of that.

If I stand up for minorities when they're being abused, I'm a racist? Please. I can document everything I say, while most of the rhetoric people on here come up with to slam minorities have no shred of evidence at all.
    Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

You cant expect a race of people to keep seeing their people getting killed on camera over a basic traffic stop, and not expect one of them to decide to deliver some payback by themselves when they see justice is not going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        You cant expect a race of people to keep seeing their people getting killed on camera over a basic traffic stop, and not expect one of them to decide to deliver some payback by themselves when they see justice is not going to work.
        there's over 300 million people in america.

do you seriously think that what you see being portrayed by the mainstream media who are all about ratings and pitting black people vs white people race wars for profit owned by people like george soros is an accurate representation of what's going on everyday???

its not.

yes, there are questionable white cop kills an innocent black guy cases, but is not some epidemic that being framed by the ____ oligarchs of the american media.

please use some common sense.

philando castille cases (we still dont know for sure) does not happen everyday.

i promise you.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          What in the world are you talking about? If I ever delete a post and repost it, it's simply for grammatical purposes, and I do it quickly, so that it remains in the same position within the thread. That's a habit of mine if I notice I missed a few mistakes/typos while I'm speed-typing a response. Also, I stand behind what I say, and if I'm ever misunderstood, I'll be the first one to acknowledge what I could've phrased better. I did not delete anything.

With that being said, you're probably referencing my post on another thread: Chollo Vista's "For the record, this country does NOT need a race war." Go find it. And I stand behind what I said: the main issue here is the racist mentality of many White people, and Trump's success is the biggest indicator of that. I also stand behind my solution: education.

You may not like it, but I cannot pretend minorities share equal blame here. That's the same tone the media is taking, and it's the reason why this mess continues. Minorities are being targeted politically by people like Trump and physically by police officers. There is no way around that.

What am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to say that the minorities had it coming? I saw those videos, and there was no reason to shoot that man on the ground. The cops had control. The first cop took him down quickly, and then it was 2 on 1. Instead of proceeding to arrest the man, the second cop took his gun out and pointed it in the guy's face for quite a FEW seconds. Then, he shot him multiple times, at point-blank range.

What am I supposed to say? I don't know where some people are getting their information from, but those videos, and many of the other controversial incidents caught on camera, cannot be equally blamed. They simply can't. I have to say the truth of what I saw and feel.

And don't get me started on that other clip. The woman next to the victim bleeding out in the car goes through the sequence of events, and the cop doesn't even challenge it. He just curses, because he realizes (probably due to the camera or the situation itself) that he's in trouble. Prior to the incident, the cop had been notified that the victim had a legally-owned gun in the car and, in response to the officer's demand for ID, the officer was also notified that the victim would be reaching for his wallet. Once the man started reaching for his wallet, the officer riddled him with bullets.

What am I supposed to say to that? Am I supposed to say the victim had it coming, for doing his best to follow the officers instructions and notify him of his every move? C'mon.

And, by the way, if you've been looking at my posts, you should know by now that I'm White/Black/Taino Indian. And while that doesn't absolve me of racism (just like it doesn't for Black/Latino cops), I've always made clear that I'm happy about everything I am. I've never spread any racist rhetoric against White people, and even my fiancee is White. So, all in all, you have nothing to accuse me of racism with. I just call it like I see it, and the truth right now is that the White majority has serious racism issues. Not only are these racial issues present in the United States, but also in the United Kingdom. I can't ignore any of that.

If I stand up for minorities when they're being abused, I'm a racist? Please. I can document everything I say, while most of the rhetoric people on here come up with to slam minorities have no shred of evidence at all.
          stop it.

i saw what you posted.

you said the problem is white people's mentality while completely absolving the other side.

Comment

I found like 50 videos like this on youtube after the cop shootings,how can there be peace when there are hateful and heartless people like this who only care for their own but cry racism?

Comment

there's over 300 million people in america.

do you seriously think that what you see being portrayed by the mainstream media who are all about ratings and pitting black people vs white people race wars for profit owned by people like george soros is an accurate representation of what's going on everyday???

its not.

yes, there are questionable white cop kills an innocent black guy cases, but is not some epidemic that being framed by the ____ oligarchs of the american media.

please use some common sense.

philando castille cases (we still dont know for sure) does not happen everyday.

i promise you.
              Philando was pulled over 52 times in 14 years! The officer who pulled him over literally said on the radio he pulled him over because he had a wide nose.

Yeah, institutional racism is real and it exist in the police departments across America.

There is no point denying that.

Comment

stop it.

i saw what you posted.

you said the problem is white people's mentality while completely absolving the other side.
                And? I didn't deny I said that in the post you just responded to. The problem is the mentality of many White people, and minorities are not to blame. I've explained myself clearly within that post.

I also didn't delete the older post you insist on referencing; as I said, go find it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Philando was pulled over 52 times in 14 years! The officer who pulled him over literally said on the radio he pulled him over because he had a wide nose.

Yeah, institutional racism is real and it exist in the police departments across America.

There is no point denying that.
                  what does his record say?

he has a buncha driving and traffic violations.

if he is being screwed over he can get a lawyer and fight it.

or is it possible that he is just not complying with traffic and driving laws, car maintenance requirements?

does him being black make him an easier target for police?

absolutely.

did he plead guilty to those traffic violations???

i think he did. he wasnt a gang banger, his history says he was a decent man, held down a job and even worked his way up the ladder. doesnt mean he didnt commit those traffic violations.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    And? I didn't deny I said that in the post you just responded to. The problem is the mentality of many White people, and minorities are not to blame. I've explained myself clearly within that post.

I also didn't delete the older post you insist on referencing; as I said, go find it.
                    LOL WUT?

of course SOME of the mentality of white people (phobia) can be blamed on SOME minorities committing crimes.

you want to talk stats but you want to ignore all the blatantly obvious stats provided by the government on all the crimes committed by black people against white people and how 13% of the population but they commit the most crime...

racist stats doe huh?

GTFO.

Comment

what does his record say?

he has a buncha driving and traffic violations.

if he is being screwed over he can get a lawyer and fight it.

or is it possible that he is just not complying with traffic and driving laws, car maintenance requirements?

does him being black make him an easier target for police?

absolutely.

did he plead guilty to those traffic violations???

i think he did. he wasnt a gang banger, his history says he was a decent man, held down a job and even worked his way up the ladder. doesnt mean he didnt commit those traffic violations.
                      A man who has gotten pulled over 52 times, gets pulled over becuse the officer says he has a wide nose, and than shoots him to death in front of his family, and you still trying to deny that racism doesn't play a HUGE part in any of this?

Come on man, put your bigotry to the side for a minute and let common sense shine through.

Comment

Working...
                      X