No announcement yet.

Hispanic heritage month starts today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hispanic heritage month starts today.

Lets celebrate Latinos in this thread. Lets talk about all the great things Latin's have done. How about we discuss the best Latin athletes and actors? My lady friend is Puerto Rican. She is a fiery soul to say the least.

If you bring up Donald Trump or say anything negative about Mexicans I will report you.

In this very day on 1932, Newyorican Jose Angel Junito "Papito" Gomez stole the first car stereo in the South Bronx.

He set the precedent for all Puerto Ricans that emigrated to the U.S in search of more car stereos to steal, and more arroz con gondules to eat.

He is a pioneer in the game, and he will be remembered for his pleated slacks, bright red loafers with no socks and greasy forehead.

Let's all toast in remembrance of Jose, and the crimes he went on to commit, and the illegitimate babies he went on to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      In this very day on 1932, Newyorican Jose Angel Junito "Papito" Gomez stole the first car stereo in the South Bronx.

He set the precedent for all Puerto Ricans that emigrated to the U.S in search of more car stereos to steal, and more arroz con gondules to eat.

He is a pioneer in the game, and he will be remembered for his pleated slacks, bright red loafers with no socks and greasy forehead.

Let's all toast in remembrance of Jose, and the crimes he went on to commit, and the illegitimate babies he went on to have.
      Reported..

Comment

I heard Trump got Cotto over Canelo via KO

he said this fight is gonna be HUGEEE!!!

Comment

Ted Cruz is easily the GOAT Hispanic American dude. I mean, he was bit by an octopus, and he thinks Christianity is being exterminated in this country that is 3/4 Christian. Dude's a GENIUS.

Comment

I still got love for these vatos to this day

One of the GOAT groups

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

ahhh the good old days!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Lets celebrate Latinos in this thread. Lets talk about all the great things Latin's have done. How about we discuss the best Latin athletes and actors? My lady friend is Puerto Rican. She is a fiery soul to say the least.

If you bring up Donald Trump or say anything negative about Mexicans I will report you.

GTFO here with this stoopid sh#t........Im with Freeman on this...we don't need on katdamn "hispanic" month..........you wanna "celebrate" us? come over to our langa and shoot the sh#t with us any time you want.....not just one fookin month.............if you only want to fook with us one month out of your year well then fook you.........

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X