Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so many ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY THEORIES about the MUSIC INDUSTRY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no sinister organization is using these drugged out, self-absorbed pop artists to control people through their ****ty pop tracks. dumbest **** i've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      I never realised christmas trees were illuminati symbols.
      I tried.

hail satan

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Kesha accuses her producer of drugging and raping her as well as psychologically abusing her since she was 18.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...leading-death/
        Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lets be real, jay z has one of the worst voices of any top rap star, ever. I still can't comprehend how he became a star.
        Originally posted by TBear View Post
        A lot of paranoid schizophrenics in the entertainment industry. What did you expect. Some here too apparently.
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        squeal is a direct descendent of Aleister Crowley.

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Because people in the music industry do a lot of drugs
        Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Because people are seriously bored and ******ed apparently.

I got 2 minutes into that first video, and its utterly stupid. Anything that looks like a triangle, any mention of the devil (selling your soul to the devil...aka the music industry and fame game), any lyric that can be misinterpreted or taken literally depending how you feel.

They just bend and twist things to fit their insane ideas.

Do they think its really the devil magically making them popular? Satan is writing pop songs in his spare time??
        Or its the illuminati who spend their time making pop songs?
        lolz, i think Satan would be spending his time as a Hollywood screenwriter, or at least I would if could, than writing ****ty pop songs and raping Ke$ha.

Comment

I notice a lot of black people believe in this stuff (no racial). I have a contractor working at my company and he talks about this stuff 24/7. He always mentions the downfall of Kat Williams as proof of the Illuminati's work.
          "You see how Kat Williams was the hottest comic out there? Look what happened to him? They accused him of drugs, breaking into his own home, all kinds of crazy stuff. And then look at who's the biggest comic out nowadays. Kevin Hart! You see, they took one little black dude that didn't play their games and replaced him with another little black dude that would. That's all them, man!"
          I just have to SMH and laugh at all of his crazy stories. He mentioned the other day about some of the people he knew that were involved in this stuff.
          "This isn't just stuff I heard. I saw this ****, man. The High Wizard, Priest whatever you want to call him. They tried to get me into that mess!"

Comment

There's definitely a select few at the top with agendas but that's about it. They certainly have more influence than others but people need someone to blame for their lack of success.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Because minorities need more education, especially the fans of artists like two chains, jay z, etc.

Lot of dumb _______ in the world
              Minorities are actually late in the game in finding out about "the elite."

One of my favorite conspiracy researchers is William Guy Carr. White guy, educated, a commander in the Royal Canadian Navy, and a veteran of both WWI and WWII.

Comment

In the bible, Lucifer was heaven's musician. Funny how music and evil go together.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  In the bible, Lucifer was heaven's musician. Funny how music and evil go together.
                  hmm so satan was heaven's musician? hmmmm

now i understand why tupac, biggie, jimmi hendrix, and janis joplin died so young.

it was God's fault. He wanted musicians because he kicked off satan.

smdh....

fck you god for taking pac, big, and hendrix.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Minorities are actually late in the game in finding out about "the elite."

One of my favorite conspiracy researchers is William Guy Carr. White guy, educated, a commander in the Royal Canadian Navy, and a veteran of both WWI and WWII.
                    Stay in school, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      Stay in school, mate.
                      William Guy Carr stayed in school and finished it, he was an accomplished person and military man.

That didn't stop him from opening his eyes and looking closely at the world around him.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-24-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X