Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustang V6 vs Mustang GT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought about the commuter car. Unnecessary for me to have 2 cars. And 2 payments

Comment

if your not looking performance go v6...at some time if you want performance...they have plenty of options that could get that v6 close...if not surpass the v8 big brother

and get better gas mileage...never been a ford guy but their 2011+ engines are f'ing impressive

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        if your not looking performance go v6...at some time if you want performance...they have plenty of options that could get that v6 close...if not surpass the v8 big brother

and get better gas mileage...never been a ford guy but their 2011+ engines are f'ing impressive
        By Odins great frozen ball bag.....

How in the hell have you been, brother? Missed ya. (**** X10)

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          By Odins great frozen ball bag.....

How in the hell have you been, brother? Missed ya. (**** X10)
          i posted an "im back, love me" thread yesterday

even shouted you out!

Comment

i posted an "im back, love me" thread yesterday

even shouted you out!
            Missed it.

Speaking of mean ass, gas guzzling V-8's, weren't you looking at getting an 60's Nova or Camaro? What came of that?

Comment

Missed it.

Speaking of mean ass, gas guzzling V-8's, weren't you looking at getting an 60's Nova or Camaro? What came of that?
              got the money...just cant find **** worth it. looking at MOPAR too.

went and looked at a 68 coronet the other day with a 383 but he would budge on price so i walked

plus with the way things are around this country i dont feel comfortable slinging thousands of dollars out on whats essentially a luxury item....i want it so damn bad but it feels like any day i could walk into work with a pink slip...**** is crazy

plus i just bought a house...gotta do some domestic bull**** first...fence, paint, flooring, etc.

Comment

also went to look at a 69 nova with a 454 about 3 hours away the other day....walk in...dude has the engine in pieces on the floor next to the car

"oh i didnt tell you it wasnt in the car? my bad"

prick

Comment

Shit Jimbo, used 2011 5.0's are going for under 25k around here, if you go private party.
                  Damn that's cheap. Lot harder and more expensive to finance a used one though.

Throwing a blower on a V-6 would be very sleeper, though. It's not like they are slugs anymore, either. I've seen bone stock ones dip into the mid 13's. That's old LS1 territory.
                  Yeah it's pretty crazy that the basic rental car V-6 Stang is neck and neck with what my old 97 Stang Cobra was stock. I'd have to do a little research on how long the bottom end should last before I threw a blower on my commuter car though. Probably be better like you say to get a slightly used GT if performance was a priority.

Comment

also went to look at a 69 nova with a 454 about 3 hours away the other day....walk in...dude has the engine in pieces on the floor next to the car

"oh i didnt tell you it wasnt in the car? my bad"

prick
                    That fuggin sucks, bud. And good looking at Mopar, too.

I'm in the process of putting together another Foxboy Mustang with a good friend. This one won't be on the streets much, though.

At least, not unless some cash is involved.

Comment

ok so how does the 09-10 camaros match up to 08-09 v6 mustangs?gas mileage, performance, reliability etc

Comment

Working...
                      X