Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Forgive Me If I Offend, But........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Please Forgive Me If I Offend, But........

there is an Asian movie that comes on my mind every once in awhile and Im trying to remember what it was called. Time flies so much so it might be like 10 years old right now but I think it won alot of awards in Asia back then and maybe was movie of the year. I dont remember if this was China, Japan, PI, or what.

It wasnt really all that special but I did kinda like it and want to see it again. I think the title was something simple but I cant recall it all the way. Anyways, it was about a detective or 2 trying to track down a serial killer and the killer always struck when the radio station played a certain song. Does anyone remember that movie and the title?

Again, IDK if this was the right forum for this question and IDK if its offensive or not but if it is then I truly apologize ahead of time. In some ways I think it might be offensive for me to ask you if its offensive or not....lol

i'm offended that your post only consisted of 3 paragraphs

and no, i have no clue what movie you're talking about

Comment

Any particular star that played it? I don't know any movie of that sort you described.

Comment

this is it

Comment

What's this? Why are you here DLT?

http://steroids-blog.bestanabolicsto...-i-offend-but/

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i'm offended that your post only consisted of 3 paragraphs

and no, i have no clue what movie you're talking about
            hahaahahahahaa............

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

what are the both of you doing on a steroids forum???

Comment

crouching tiger hidden dragon ?

Comment

lol, some of you are funny. No its not crouching Tiger or some Jackie Chan stuff. Its not something obvious like that and I think it mightve had something like "murder" in the title.

Thanks for the help anyways

Comment

wow, I finally found it after all this time. The only thing I could remember was what I told you and that it had murder in the title. Every once in awhile I try to find it but I never can. Its so aggrevating. Then this time again I couldnt find it. Finally right when I was about to give up I found a site that listed what they thought were the top Asian movies of the decade. It wasnt on there list but in the reviews by other people, alot of them had it in it. Have any of you seen it? If not, I do recommend it, atleast from what I remember. It may not be that good if I watch it now but back then I thought it was.

Its called MEMORIES OF MURDER. Here's the wiki on it but I warn that it may be a bit of a spoiler and you should just maybe skip the part about where it says plot or maybe just flat out watch the following trailer instead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories_of_Murder

Last edited by DLT; 04-05-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X