Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wounded Soldier Heckled at Columbia(Disgraceful)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    Maybe because IVY leauge students have a high enough IQ, unlike the veteran, to know there is no such thing as evil humans who want to kill americans for no reason???
    Interestingly enough he never said anything about evil. He said that there are people who want to kill Americans, hence warriors are necessary. Naturally a middle class college student at an exclusive school has considerably more insight than a decorated and wounded combat veteran when it comes to knowing about war and stuff, because they have SOCIOLOGY TEXTBOOKS! Man!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yes, I got to hear a bunch of over-scrubbed white hippy Fauntleroys yelling crap at a guy who has actually lived a life because this year's freshmen find it fashionable to be anti-everything.

I gotcha.. took me a minute ..haha

Comment

Yes, I got to hear a bunch of over-scrubbed white hippy Fauntleroys yelling crap at a guy who has actually lived a life because this year's freshmen find it fashionable to be anti-everything.
        Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        I gotcha.. took me a minute ..haha
        Yea, I'm on the same page with Piggy now.

Comment

Interestingly enough he never said anything about evil. He said that there are people who want to kill Americans, hence warriors are necessary. Naturally a middle class college student at an exclusive school has considerably more insight than a decorated and wounded combat veteran when it comes to knowing about war and stuff, because they have SOCIOLOGY TEXTBOOKS! Man!
          Thats what hurt the most about it to me Piggy. Cause this young man was in harms way, while these jokesters where trying to figure out what they were going to wear on their 1st day of high school. You can feel the hatred here on these boards from certain posters let alone, this man was involved in combat operations against them(the ones that bypassed the computer and actually picked up arms for their cause).

Comment

"How can this guy tell me that my opinion about something is wrong, just because he has actual experience of the thing I hold an opinion about! I'm MIDDLE CLASS!"
            PIggy....

Maybe not totally but it will lean on his favour because of (see) the highlighted and red from your post .....

Comment

When I first heard about this it really pissed me off. And the more I think about it the more it makes me mad. The obvious hypocrisy of all those heckling him is ridiculous on top of everything else. Side note, I have to watch the video when I have more time...

Comment

Working...
              X