No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    I was watching Neverending story not long ago, damn those movies were so epic when I was a kid.
    I remember that **** homey. Ol school. You ever seen Bugsy Malone? That flick was gravy when I was a kid.

Comment

• Never heard of really, all I remeber are:

Comment

• You could say I watched those films over 100 times in a 3 month period.

Comment

You could say I watched those films over 100 times in a 3 month period.
          I hated Fred savage as a kid homey. Wit a passion. But Roger Rabbit was ill, and best believe I watched every single Godzilla movie. **** it, King Kong too.

Comment

• Godzilla was my God when I was a kid, even had the Godzilla game for NES and I was bummed when the mighty nerd ripped the game a new one:

Comment

Godzilla was my God when I was a kid, even had the Godzilla game for NES and I was bummed when the mighty nerd ripped the game a new one:

Damn homey. I ain't even know they had a Godzilla game for NES. Missed that ****. I was stunned when I saw Godzilla 1985 and Godzilla was a bad monster. It ain't seem right.

Comment

• Yes it was epic, but a hard mother****er that I could never beat.

Anyways got work soon, ttyl Manglahman

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I stay in Cleveland homey.
                  Indianapolis is my spot. You ever heard of the rap group NAP?

Comment

• 2nd rd of Mang wangage complete! Solo again, so now it's time to resume the drank.
                    Last edited by MANGLER; 10-09-2009, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      2nd rd of Mang wangage complete! Solo again, so now it's time to resume the drank.
                      Oops. Mighta spoken too soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X