Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can people tell me about Steve Cunningham vs. Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (both fights)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can people tell me about Steve Cunningham vs. Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (both fights)

I've wondered about these fights for a while considering both are ranked very highly at CW.

They were both in Poland, and both were really close decisions (SD & MD).

What can people tell me? Were either of them bad decisions?

From what I remember, they were really dull fights. I thought Cunningham probably deserved the nod in the first bout but it wasnt a daylight robbery or anything.

Comment

I watched the second fight then heard Cunningham say he would beat Haye, i almost chocked on my beer!

Comment

Wlodarczyk clearly won the first, he took the fight to Cunningham.

The second was close, but Cunningham was more aggressive this time and edged it. Near the end of the 4th round, Wlodarczyk strained his arm and had to take a knee to recover, after Cunningham slipped a big punch making him miss. I scored it 114-113 for Cunningham.

The judging was fair in both fights, except the wild score for Cunningham in the first.

Comment

I thought Wlodarczyk won the first fight. It was a very close fight and difficult to score. I had it 115-113 in favor of Wlodarczyk.

I didn't see the rematch so I can't comment.

Comment

Working...
          X