Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For People complaining about Pac's fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For People complaining about Pac's fights.

Its simple, Blame Mayweather. We all know that's the fight that needs to be made and it will prolly never happen.

Yea I know Pac fighting Mosley is freaking weak but can you really blame people for wanting to make money?

I'm a pac fan but I'm prolly gonna feed this fight if it is with Mosley because I really don't feel like spending 60 bills for a PPV fight where the outcome is almost pre-determined already.

All Pac had to do was agree to random blood tests up to the fight. Floyd would have taken the same tests, thus putting them on an even playing field. I'm not putting all the blame on Pac, but he could have made it happen the first time if he had agreed to 14 days. On the flip side, Mayweather should have accepted the 7 days the second time around. Both played a part in this fight not happening.

Comment

*****'s will put this thread 0n ignore!

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Its simple, Blame Mayweather. We all know that's the fight that needs to be made and it will prolly never happen.

Yea I know Pac fighting Mosley is freaking weak but can you really blame people for wanting to make money?

I'm a pac fan but I'm prolly gonna feed this fight if it is with Mosley because I really don't feel like spending 60 bills for a PPV fight where the outcome is almost pre-determined already.

Comment

*****s are so jealous on PAcquiao's career since Floyd is being treated as a joke and clown.

If Pac fights Marquez - Excuses would FLoyd already beat him but will not meantion the weight and already past his prime and shot. He beat Clottey and WTF Pac's win was a fluke since Clottey didn't throw punches. Lol *****s are too embarassed since Floyd fights once or less in the last 3 years/

Whoever Pacquiao fights , there would be excuses. They will only Fool themselves. Pac is already the fighter of the decade.

Floyd is a bum and soon be jailed

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

Thats what happens when your the best fighter.......

Weak minded people will choose ignore the facts and only listen to what they believe.

Comment

Yeah apparently Floyd has control over Arum and Pac's decision to whether who they want to fight rofl. It's simple, Pac had other choices which are much better than Mosley but yet chose him anyway - remember this is a guy who they did not want to fight pre-Mayweather. Both Arum and Pac knows people don't want this fight, if it goes through its going to be a huge slap in the face. As if fighting Margarito wasn't bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                Yeah apparently Floyd has control over Arum and Pac's decision to whether who they want to fight rofl. It's simple, Pac had other choices which are much better than Mosley but yet chose him anyway - remember this is a guy who they did not want to fight pre-Mayweather. Both Arum and Pac knows people don't want this fight, if it goes through its going to be a huge slap in the face. As if fighting Margarito wasn't bad enough.
                This is evident to people with their eyes open. But, let them think what they will.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                  This is evident to people with their eyes open. But, let them think what they will.

HOW's FLOYD DOING???

OH YEAH HE AIINT DOING SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep talking....

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                    HOW's FLOYD DOING???

OH YEAH HE AIINT DOING SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep talking....
                    I don't know how he is going, you should get in touch with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X