Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are a disgusting person if you are happy that Tony was injured.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I never wish injury on any boxer. With that said I find it ironic that Margarito probably will end up with some type of permanent damage after saturday night.
    Ironic why?

To the thread, of course you're right. People making threads laughing at Tony's dead brother, wishing he would die in the hospital and not getting banned.

I mean, I know people are pathetic scum most of the time anyway, but to be so callous because your favorite fighter lost to Tony is really pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Once again leave it to the Island Rat to bring up gay sex.
      you caught on quick there speedy gonzalez, you gonna wank to that later on?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
        you find those people disgusting yet you go out of your way to try and **** on entire island? somebody's sad.
        exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
          you find those people disgusting yet you go out of your way to try and **** on entire island? somebody's sad.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
            Ironic why?

To the thread, of course you're right. People making threads laughing at Tony's dead brother, wishing he would die in the hospital and not getting banned.

I mean, I know people are pathetic scum most of the time anyway, but to be so callous because your favorite fighter lost to Tony is really pitiful.
            arent you the same guy that made a thread about a fighter's wife

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
              Ironic why?
              because of him making fun of roach, etc.

that's fuucked up

Comment

always been a margo fan.....the only guys who id wish that kind of injury are hitler and floyd sr if he starts talking **** again.........

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                  arent you the same guy that made a thread about a fighter's wife
                  Yeah, I didn't wish death on her I was just pointing out that she's a quitter like her husband.

Comment

[QUOTE=ИATAS206;9588538]because of him making fun of roach, etc.

To the thread, of course you're right. People making threads laughing at Tony's dead brother, wishing he would die in the hospital and not getting banned.[/quotes]

that's fuucked up
                    He just said Roach was scared. Rios is the one that mocked Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      One has nothing to do with the other.
                      actually it does your behavior is disgusting

you have alot of hatred n your sad plus pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X