Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-02-2010, 04:50 PM #31
Quintessence

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,744,558,787,178,875.00
Total Points: 7,744,658,787,485,102.00
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco1252 View Post
its not even debatable, Iran has done things as far as claiming the Holocaust was a myth and acts of terrorism going on all around his country and he wants to debate about Solutions? His only solution would be to be allowed to produce nuclear weapons and not get **** for it. Which will never happen.
That's ridiculous... that's not an action, it's his opinion, however controversial it may be. And why do you speak of Ahmadinejad's opinion as "Iran has done things"?

Should Obama's opinion be looked at as "USA has done things"?

No, because he hasn't done anything in the name of the US, he shared his opinion and it was taken out of context. Sounds like the sensationalist media has done a number on you.

I had the same image of Ahmadinejad being a maniac in charge of a country until I saw his interview by a US journalist on a US show taped when he came over to the US. When he was asked a question about the Holocaust denial, he put forth his reasoning in a logical and well thought out manner that did not suggest that he is some maniacal dictator.

"Acts of terrorism going all around his country", is a skewed uninformed opinion. You speak as if terrorist are given asylum in Iran, which it's the opposite. Terrorists are put to death in Iran.

Your opinion is strictly based on images and issues from the perspective Fox, MSNBC, CNN choose to give you.
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:52 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 686,205,653.26
Total Points: 686,365,379.54
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for your collection - Talisayen here's another one - Talisayen 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Talisayen 
Send a message via AIM to rocco1252

Quote:
Originally Posted by overme View Post
Why don't you just your stone roses account to post this, why use one of your many others. Do you think it looks like more people agree with you or something?
I wouldnt even had thought he was an alt until he said Your on IGNORE to me in the Best PM Ever thread like Stones used to do to everyone. Although the Venom coward is a quite a bit more retarded acting than Stones is, Stones atleast on occassion actually says interesting and relevant stuff. But this Venom Character is just hillarious and love raising my post count to own him after he tries to come back with retarded remarks.
rocco1252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:57 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

rocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond repute
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for your collection - Talisayen here's another one - Talisayen 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Talisayen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom1 View Post
ermm in this thread more people have agreed with me, stone roses how the **** am i stone roses i am venom1 muppet. If i was another person wouldn't it show up on a mod's account for having the same IP? think before you speak. In fact Stone Roses has a picture as his sig and his name is in green, i don't even know how to do such a thing. The fact people been repping me shows people agree, to be honest, i don't care what you think, i ain't ever spoken to you, so don't act like you know me.
you retard there you go again telling people think before you speak I think you should follow and obide by what you say to others. You have been here long enough to know that you can create alt after alt and actually sign in and out as different users from the same computer throughout the day to post as someone else. And furthermore people get banned and 10 seconds later they are on here with a different account from the same computer. Havent you ever heard of an IP scrambler? Man your oblivious to whats going on around you obviously and you can keep thinking your the man and so cool and how everyone likes you just remember there are people here with Longevity, and respect from others, that **** has to be earned. Just because you posted one thread and 2 out of 3 people who replied to that thread agree with you doesnt make you right. It just make the others who agreed with you coward as well. Fact!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:03 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
That's ridiculous... that's not an action, it's his opinion, however controversial it may be. And why do you speak of Ahmadinejad's opinion as "Iran has done things"?

Should Obama's opinion be looked at as "USA has done things"?

No, because he hasn't done anything in the name of the US, he shared his opinion and it was taken out of context. Sounds like the sensationalist media has done a number on you.

I had the same image of Ahmadinejad being a maniac in charge of a country until I saw his interview by a US journalist on a US show taped when he came over to the US. When he was asked a question about the Holocaust denial, he put forth his reasoning in a logical and well thought out manner that did not suggest that he is some maniacal dictator.

"Acts of terrorism going all around his country", is a skewed uninformed opinion. You speak as if terrorist are given asylum in Iran, which it's the opposite. Terrorists are put to death in Iran.

Your opinion is strictly based on images and issues from the perspective Fox, MSNBC, CNN choose to give you.
dont watch the news brother, dont read the news papers either, I live the life and have been around long enough to know whats right and wrong. News is not really news it's entertainment for people, people think what they hear on the news is the truth I think the exact opposite because all you ever see on the news is death and killings happened here you dont ever hear anything good unless some poor child raises money and gives it to charity. News papers are just another outlet for people to give entertainment to others as well. My opinions are based off numerous outlets some I agree with and some I do not but after watching or reading both sides of the spectrum I make my decision based on that. Theres always 2 sides to the story and making a decision to whats right and wrong is based on seeing and hearing from both.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:18 PM #35
Quintessence

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,744,558,787,178,875.00
Total Points: 7,744,658,787,485,102.00
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
dont watch the news brother, dont read the news papers either, I live the life and have been around long enough to know whats right and wrong. News is not really news it's entertainment for people, people think what they hear on the news is the truth I think the exact opposite because all you ever see on the news is death and killings happened here you dont ever hear anything good unless some poor child raises money and gives it to charity. News papers are just another outlet for people to give entertainment to others as well. My opinions are based off numerous outlets some I agree with and some I do not but after watching or reading both sides of the spectrum I make my decision based on that. Theres always 2 sides to the story and making a decision to whats right and wrong is based on seeing and hearing from both.
Good **** man, I usually don't defend politicians because they're the scum of the Earth, but your opinion looked as if it was skewed from the US media, so I had to respond.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The man's points and reasoning sound to logical to be shunned as he has been by the UN where foreign "leaders" just get up and walkout.
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:22 PM #36
master chief = homo

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,913,464,298.34
Total Points: 1,321,155,932,455.98
No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Christmas amigo - chav 
Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily 
thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz Thanks for help - Weltschmerz 
like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 No Message - Santa_ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

Quote:
How is he a terrorist you dumb ****?

He is coming up with a good solution, USA has as much nuclear weapons as north korea and iran, didn't usa invade iraq to find these weapons of mass destruction which 7 years on still hasn't been found?

how is he a terrorist prove it? has he killed hundreds of people at a time or send out killers to the usa? NO.

You're a terrorist! can i prove it? no so **** off before you accuse people, if you want to call someone anything, call your beloved president Obama a terrorist, call George Bush one, didn't he send out millions of baby killers to kill and rape children and destroy homes and kill people?

Call Obama a coward for not having a backbone to be a man by having a one on one talk in front of the entire planet dumbass.
Wow. I thought we were buddies. Just because I disagree with your point of you does NOT make me dumb. But I truly hope that your day brightens for you.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
T.Horton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:22 PM #37
Banned

Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 11,139,838.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

Quote:
lol wut?????
Dick Buffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:25 PM #38
master chief = homo

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,913,464,298.34
Total Points: 1,321,155,932,455.98
No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Christmas amigo - chav 
Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily 
thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz Thanks for help - Weltschmerz 
like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 No Message - Santa_ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

Quote:
How is he a terrorist you dumb ****?

He is coming up with a good solution, USA has as much nuclear weapons as north korea and iran, didn't usa invade iraq to find these weapons of mass destruction which 7 years on still hasn't been found?

how is he a terrorist prove it? has he killed hundreds of people at a time or send out killers to the usa? NO.

You're a terrorist! can i prove it? no so **** off before you accuse people, if you want to call someone anything, call your beloved president Obama a terrorist, call George Bush one, didn't he send out millions of baby killers to kill and rape children and destroy homes and kill people?

Call Obama a coward for not having a backbone to be a man by having a one on one talk in front of the entire planet dumbass.
Incidentally, Obama is not my President and I am Black, and I have a Islamic background though I do not practice any religion.

I was speaking tongue in cheek. I hope you have a heart attack.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
T.Horton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:25 PM #39
Lords of BoxingScene

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 257,686,994,760.76
Total Points: 259,297,134,789.96
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

not gonna happen. Don't even expect an answer
120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:27 PM #40
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Canelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,451,398,914,789,769,216.00
Total Points: 108,197,804,583,809,466,368.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV 
not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 
:luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D "White Privilege" Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

saddam did the same thing shortly before we knocked him off...
Canelo Phresh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ahmadinejad, challenges, debate, obama

User Tag List