pic of the ugliest boxer ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    valveu hands down:
    Valuev looks like a mountainmanfreak from the movie wrong turn.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
      wow that pic actually scared me! hahah.

Comment

ebo elder.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Do you know what he was doing there?

I always figured maybe he was filming a movie or commercial or something.

I can't figure out why he'd dress like a gay pirate at the beach for any other reason.
          He's playing the role of Lapu Lapu, the great filipino warrior who killed ferdinand magellan. You can google them.

PAc looks lie he's wearing a diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            He's playing the role of Lapu Lapu, the great filipino warrior who killed ferdinand magellan. You can google them.

PAc looks lie he's wearing a diaper.
            No ****?

I actually know a bit about Magellan and I knew Lapu Lapu from the "Battle of Mactan" where he died. I remember reading about it in School.

I had no idea that's who he was dressed as though, funny ****.

Do any of Pac's movies have English subtitles, or is there anyplace that can subtitle them for me?

I've always been curious to see what one of his "Rambo" type movies looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Lmao What the ****!?

He looks like he's on his way to a Zelda convention, with his ****in homemade costume an ****..

Sam Peter is one fugg ass dude. lol He's not exactly Patrick Ewing status, but he's close..

Comment

No ****?

I actually know a bit about Magellan and I knew Lapu Lapu from the "Battle of Mactan" where he died. I remember reading about it in School.

Do any of Pac's movies have English subtitles, or is there anyplace that can subtitle them for me?

I don't now, bro, I'm not interested in watching any of his stupid movies. I'd rather watch spongebob and patrick with my kids.

Comment

No ****?

No ****, i watched that movie, its some kind of corny...but still its good for poor people they enjoy watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    I don't now, bro, I'm not interested in watching any of his stupid movies. I'd rather watch spongebob and patrick with my kids.
                    Damn, I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on my own then. I just want to see what kind of crazy **** he pulls in the flicks.

He looks like he's on his way to a Zelda convention, with his ****in homemade costume an ****..

Would you blame him if he was? "Zelda" is still the ****.

No ****, i watched that movie, its some kind of corny...but still its good for poor people they enjoy watching it.
                    I guess I'm going to have to look up his movies and download one just to see what it's like, subtitles or not.

I'd like to know the actual dialogue and see what the story's about, but basically I just want to see how the fight scenes and stuff are.

Do you know whether or not he's ever done any really sick kills in his movies?

Not just shooting someone or something, but something really barbaric?

Comment

Working...
                    X