No announcement yet.

Thoughts On Brit Prospect Josh Kelly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts On Brit Prospect Josh Kelly?

kid is pretty entertaining to watch...not sure he can look THIS good against better opposition but he's pretty fun to watch

Getting a lot of buzz over here.

Looks good so far. Not sure how effective his style will be as he moves up the levels

Beat the Mexican national champ in his last fight. Apparently they are gonna go for a top 30 opponent next

Comment

Good prospect bit ****y with the hands down style. Will have to improve that as competition increases. Does everything good nothing exceptional. Probably has a high ceiling for improvement though seems attentive. Watch josh Kelly the profile on YouTube if you get a chance its a mini biography type shoot.

Comment

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I get flashes of Lomachenko when I watch him.

I rate Josh taylor as the best prospect just now, but give Kelly 10 fights and I might think the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Getting a lot of buzz over here.

Looks good so far. Not sure how effective his style will be as he moves up the levels

Beat the Mexican national champ in his last fight. Apparently they are gonna go for a top 30 opponent next

i saw that fight the other day...impressive stuff

playing with fire with those low hands tho

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I get flashes of Lomachenko when I watch him.

I rate Josh taylor as the best prospect just now, but give Kelly 10 fights and I might think the same thing.

i didnt want to say it...thank you for saying it for me

Comment

My coworker showed me a video of him last week and I thought he was very Lomachenkoish. Need to see him against higher level opposition, but really liked what I saw so far.

Comment

Not that impressed thus far.

Can't see that style taking him far.

Comment

He's very fun to watch and a total class above everyone he has fought (obviously!), but his style is extremely risky so whether he's good enough to pull off that style at european/world level is what's yet to be seen.

Comment

Amazing so far, hope he keeps it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X