Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather VS Canelo Rematch 5/5/18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd hasnt fought a top opponent in his prime/at his best weight in over 10 years, why would he start now?

Also why would he fight the dude that everyone thought lost to Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Floyd hasnt fought a top opponent in his prime/at his best weight in over 10 years, why would he start now?

Also why would he fight the dude that everyone thought lost to Golovkin?
      So many reasons to try to discredit Mayweather

Comment

Floyd is RETIRED.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
          Are you ******ed?!?!?! Canelo rips Mayweather apart and feeds him to his dogs on his off night, did you see the f**king Mayweather/McGregor fight??? He was losing early rounds to a man who never boxed on the pro level before!!!
          Losing rounds or strategically letting a much larger and physically superior opponent throw big, wild shots, gas out & eventually stop him.
          Your a troll or a casual, either way you are what’s wrong with opinions... even a complete jacka$$ can have one.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            So many reasons to try to discredit Mayweather
            Stop ducking my questions and take yourself out of Mayweather threads to answer my questions -

Is 7 years and 1 month a longer period of time than 5 years and 5 months?

Is Pacquaio better than Cotto?

Is Morales better than Margarito without wraps? **** he's better WITH wraps.

Is 16 months inactivity longer than 6 months inactivity?

Is 38 older than 33?

I also told you why Barrera is greater than Mosley. You can state your case after answering those questions and I am happy to debate. Don't just say Mosley is better because he's black. Not a valid reason.

Bare in mind the above questions are based on what you said and alluded to. I just thought they were crazy and need clarification.

Comment

Floyd is retired, enjoying family time, korning bishes.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Let me guess a uneducated rapist/molester illegal immigrant living off another person social security number and off drug and kidnapping sales from the cartel
                You are looking the Mirror when you shoot your mouth Jigg@ B00

Comment

Nobody wants to see Floyd fight anymore. Well maybe delusional casuals if they rally behind someone like conor. But he's way past it, it's not enjoyable watching a guy so past his prime keep fighting no matter how much you like them

Comment

Floyd trained for only 3 weeks and still ko'd McGregor without breaking a sweat.

I think even now Floyd re-schools Canelo but he'd have to train for months. I doubt Floyd wants to do that much work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Have you ever fought before? Watch the replay. That was literally the easiest fight Floyd ever had.
                      the first Canelo fight?? Yeah it was like taking a candy from a baby, a baby who was drained and had zero experience at world level, Canelo of today destroys Mayweather of today

Comment

Working...
                      X