Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Can My Children Be Friends With White People?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the most ironic part, this is his wife.

Let me go head and teach my half white half black kid to hate and distrust one side of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Let me go head and teach my half white half black kid to hate and distrust one side of him.

Comment

My impression is he loves the sound of his own voice. He could have said this in one paragraph but no he goes on and on. He handled this all wrong. Why is he scaring the crap out of his kids?? I'm sorry but I would never be friends with this guy he's a jerk. Yeah he has a point but he's depriving his kids of self confidence.

Comment

Sad...good thing this one dude doesn't change my opinion on neutral educated black people who aren't racist.

Comment

It is not just this country, racists are trying to create a Race war. It is our fault if we let them.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              You know they're freezing their nuts off
              sacrifices they make in the name of fashion.....

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if this dude is really Motorcity Cobra or Chollo Vista.....

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Comment

Can't trust em.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      So he's basically saying that he's going to teach his children to be insecure little fa*gots with inferiority complex due to their race.

Teaching his children how to be victims before they even start grade school. Smh

Let kids be kids man.
                      Just think, all of it could've been avoided if we would have voted the other white person in who wants nothing more them to keep them in the ghetto depended upon them.

Sad what he'll be teaching his kids, it's hard to imagine how they'll turn out later in life. The hatred of today is nothing compared to what could be if all parents teach their children the same.
                      Last edited by Stebs; 11-17-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X