Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I dont have to check any output bc i actually watch fights not look at punch outputs that NEED to land anyway . But since you bring it up ,go look at Parker s accuracy from compu box to say a Dillian Whyte the guy you said is garbage than you can come talk to me ?

I didnt say anything about career lengths either so i'll stop another pretzel twist right there ...Parker over Klitchko doe OFFENSIVELY?
    No you didn't which is precisely the point !

Whyte in his two fights against Helenius and Chisora has proved he's the real deal, I can't argue with you there can I ?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      it's common knowledge that martin got 4 million. so 5 million isn't a stretch

and team Parker has said they want 60-40 in favor of Joshua

Hearn is offering 20
      what do you mean common logic? common logic from where? and if 4 mill is the price, why is he mentioning 5?

on top of all that, a 60-30 split of this fight would make parker more than 5 mill dollars, let alone a 60-40

anyway, all these guys are being divas because they wana get paid handsomely to lose, parker, wilder, they will all get kod

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Not gonna happen, here's why:

Mr Higgins wants AJ's money. Dibella can't offer him that.
        What better way to even the split with AJ, than to come into negotiations with multiple titles?

Comment

Charles Martin walks this earth like a God, he's entitled to get 5 mil a fight

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            No you didn't which is precisely the point !

Whyte in his two fights against Helenius and Chisora has proved he's the real deal, I can't argue with you there can I ?
            Your a true wackozoid on here . You want me to compare Parkers last 2 fights with Klitchkos on punch out put knowing full well Klitchko didnt throw any against Fury ? lol And that sells that Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko who ALSO had ANTHONY JOSHUA to deal with ? lmao

Did you also know since you like statistics that Joshua takes the LEAST amount of punches next to Wilder ? That coupled with his aggressive counter punch style limits Klitchko style of throwing too many punches in itself ? .......WACKOZOID . lol

Tell me again how Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko? And failed to include power and accuracy in determining Parkers superior OFFENSIVE ability along with the above mentioned? SMH

And stay on topic bc i see you are TRYING to confuse the discussion now with Whyte opponents (i know its hard )
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

= you need to pay us more to sell the title to you

Comment

Anthony "Lowball" Joshua and Hearn are scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Your a true wackozoid on here . You want me to compare Parkers last 2 fights with Klitchkos on punch out put knowing full well Klitchko didnt throw any against Fury ? lol And that sells that Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko who ALSO had ANTHONY JOSHUA to deal with ? lmao

Did you also know since you like statistics that Joshua takes the LEAST amount of punches next to Wilder ? That coupled with his aggressive counter punch style limits Klitchko style of throwing too many punches in itself ? .......WACKOZOID . lol

Tell me again how Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko? And failed to include power and accuracy in determining Parkers superior OFFENSIVE ability along with the above mentioned? SMH

And stay on topic bc i see you are TRYING to confuse the discussion now with Whyte opponents (i know its hard )
                  Im not the one jumping in on conversations failing to see the point at hand. I'm not attempting to draw any comparison between Klitschko and Parker, I've made it pretty clear what I pointed out, but then you'd have to go back and actually read through the debate you've jumped into, that may be a little difficult for you to comprehend.

You don't want to refer to the Klitschko Fury fight because you know full well the stage at what Klitschko was at in his career a full 18 months before he fought Joshua, offensively his punch statistics have dwindled to a shadow of his former self, hence the debate you've involved yourself in Klitschko offensively isn't the fighter he was and Jospeh Parker represents a clear and present danger to AJ not only because he has power he has a high punch output.

You're right in regards to wacko, it takes a complete moron to argue and debate with complete and utter morons, I've really fully come to realise how half assed this site is in the conversations we've held with each other on here alone. I think an extended leave of absence may be in order.

Whyte has shown his ceiling in his fights with Chisora and Helenius, he's a nobody, nothing more than a can. Duhaupas starched Helenius, we know where Whyte's power lays, you keep trying to convince us he's a great win for Joshua though.
                  Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 11-16-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    What better way to even the split with AJ, than to come into negotiations with multiple titles?
                    Very true, but i'm not sure either Parker or Wilder would want to risk losing out on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Im not the one jumping in on conversations failing to see the point at hand. I'm not attempting to draw any comparison between Klitschko and Parker, I've made it pretty clear what I pointed out, but then you'd have to go back and actually read through the debate you've jumped into, that may be a little difficult for you to comprehend.

You don't want to refer to the Klitschko Fury fight because you know full well the stage at what Klitschko was at in his career a full 18 months before he fought Joshua, offensively his punch statistics have dwindled to a shadow of his former self, hence the debate you've involved yourself in Klitschko offensively isn't the fighter he was and Jospeh Parker represents a clear and present danger to AJ not only because he has power he has a high punch output.

You're right in regards to wacko, it takes a complete moron to argue and debate with complete and utter morons, I've really fully come to realise how half assed this site is in the conversations we've held with each other on here alone. I think an extended leave of absence may be in order.

Whyte has shown his ceiling in his fights with Chisora and Helenius, he's a nobody, nothing more than a can. Duhaupas starched Helenius, we know where Whyte's power lays, you keep trying to convince us he's a great win for Joshua though.
                      Klitchko not throwing punches against Fury is no indicator of being a shot fighter if that was the case he would not have lasted with an actually equal puncher Joshua for ELEVEN rnds would he ? . Only casual fans think these things ,are you ? You must be you YOURSELF laughed at the notion of Joshua stopping Parker bc he was never hurt ? lol

You further showed your stupidity to suggest Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko bc the Fury fight shows that ?

Yes an absence may be indeed bc you are exactly what i called you and have been since ive been on here ... Wackozoid . lol!

Heres some REAL winners in this thread .Only a complete moron can post !!!!!

"Higgins keeps drawing criticism, keeps being called naive, yet he's the guy who has overseen Horn and Parker, BOTH are now ppv attractions,"

"Ok but offensively he's ( Parker) is SUPERIOR to Ruiz and Takam, even more so than Klitschko, "

"I don't see how anyone can say with a DEGREE certainty AJ would beat Parker. In fact I find it laughable. "

"AJ is gonna stop a guy ( Parker ) who's never been hurt let alone down in a fight ? Lol, sure. Did you notice following AJ's career his power hasn't been as effectual as he's risen his competition level, Whyte, Breazeale seven rounds, Takam 10 rounds the guy really should have been able to continue its a damned title fight and AJ was LOST for ideas of how to actually stop him, "

" AJ fought the worst version of Klitschko "

Yes Weiland READ these quotes YOU posted them !
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X