Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Handlers Discussing Ortiz Replacements for November 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
    its such a shame and disgrace, i cant yet believe it. after once already get caught, ortiz is cheatin again. i was that much lookin forward for this fight, even expected ortiz to win. and now its all over. who wants to see bearman???
    its a high blood pressure med theres no performance enhancement there at all.

Comment

Lou Cipher called this 3 days ago. When will you peter gazing maggots learn to listen when Lou Cipher speaks? Ju-is Roidtiz is a complete cheater bum just like that other steroid cheat Andre coWard the quitter

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        The most feared fighter in boxing!

Made the boogeyman get high blood pressure medication cuz he knew a SWEET a$$ knockout was coming!

Joshua you will be next after and tell Eddie to lay off the options on other fighters bs!
        Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        Stiverne bout to cash out twice
        Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        From now on they need to have at least 3 replacement fighters ready to go for every Wilder fight.
        Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I get the feeling the WBC didnt check anything from the start and waited to throw that red flag ,maybe knowing blood pressure meds were going to come up . A perfect reason to run from this fight .
        Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Fights month away. Tickets sold. Need a name to replace Ortiz, a fight many were excited about, in short time.
        ... etc...

... fight the guy ranked just above Andrzej Wawrzyk...

Wait: I don't know just "where" Andrzej Wawrzyk is ranked by WBC!
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 09-29-2017, 12:40 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          So it's OK to cheat as long as you have the funds to cover fines? nonsense. you cheat, you lose your chance. Since this is his second offense, he should be banned for life
          You're morally correct! However, I don't know who they can get in such short notice. Now that I see British contender Whyte has stepped up, I say go with him! Again, you're spot on, Ortiz (and Povetkin) should be gone for good!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Fine Ortiz $100K, and then fight him anyway! Test him randomly, but at least once a week!
            They did test him randomly. He failed. End of story.

Comment

The old man has high blood pressure and his doctor has evidence of prescription. Wilder should still be fighting him. They shouldnt be moving on so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                just once id like to see one of these ******* not get popped with some bs so wilder could move on with his career. fact people still trying hate on this guy for other fighters **** ups that he cant control says it all. it goes beyond trolling wilder to just being mentally stubborn and lazy.

Also shows just how scared these pieces of **** are to fight Wilder that all of them just throw money away trying to cheat
                No it just shows how sorry wilder is and how chicken **** he is. He should fight Ortiz anyway and should have fought the Russian if he really has balls. But he doesn't just like you.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  No it just shows how sorry wilder is and how chicken **** he is. He should fight Ortiz anyway and should have fought the Russian if he really has balls. But he doesn't just like you.
                  That's the dumbest thing I have heard today and I read quite a few threads on NSB today. Fighters using PEDs to fight Wilders shows how sorry he is? Dense.

FYI he asked the WBC if they could fight anyway. The sand will remain in your box for a while longer.

Comment

It's one thing when "fighters" like Andre Ward cheat on steroids in their 20's and 30's, but this Luis Ortiz guy is CLEARLY at least 45 years old with a fake Cuban birth certificate. Probably 48-52. Maybe they should allow fighters over 40 to juice.

Comment

1) if he has medication for high blood pressure, why wouldn't it be known and disclosed period!!! only when he pops dirty??? its still a sport and any medical conditions are exposed during physicals and negotiations, its like these forums are filled with children - you guys fight a dirty Luis Ortiz - maybe thats why he didnt show up to the kick off presser - flights were going in and out of Florida, and Wilder called it days ago!!!! im not a fan of his, but i am becoming one!! the man is outspoken about the ped use in this sport and people should take notice!!! love how dude tried to throw Andre Ward under the bus....it must really burn that he retired with all those scalps...

Comment

Working...
                      X