Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Warns: Golovkin is Going To Ice Canelo Alvarez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    That sounds like a one-sided beat down and if that happens Canelo will not get that decision. If its a close fight like 115-113 for GGG for example, Canelo gets the decision....but i for my part think GGG gonna knock that ginger-**** out thats it. End.
    im sorry to break it to you bro, but its whats going to happen regardless of how it actually plays out. if canelo can last the distance hes winning the fight. if ggg cant knock him out the judges will do whatever it takes to put canelo over. im 100% positive of that. book it

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      In mayweathers voice with the Jim lampley interview... "he won't do sh.it"
      Or better yet, in Leonard Ellerbe's voice during the Larry Merchant post-fight interview...

Comment

Ggg rd 9 tko

Comment

Get yore tear VASE ready boys BIGASSRED IS GOING DOWN and may never fight again

Comment

Sanchez won't shut the **** up, can't wait till Canelo ices lil g string.

Comment

I coined the term "Ice" on here back in 2012 after Pac-Marquez 4....Fact!!..and then with the help of my fellow diehard Swift fans...we turned it into slogan...no matter the opponent we'd say "Swift gonna ice that mfer"

Abel stealing linguo lol...Nelo got this...Abel always rapping off beat...seems like he just like to hear himself flow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                I coined the term "Ice" on here back in 2012 after Pac-Marquez 4....Fact!!..and then with the help of my fellow diehard Swift fans...we turned it into slogan...no matter the opponent we'd say "Swift gonna ice that mfer"

Abel stealing linguo lol...Nelo got this...Abel always rapping off beat...seems like he just like to hear himself flow lol
                really? you invented the term "ice"?

stfu moron

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Yeah buddy!!! GGG is going to beat the complete dog schit outta this punk. The kid's been running his mouth like he's been some MW kingpin while fighting at 155. GGG is looking at this fool with that serial killer smile too.

I bet Candelita won't even give post fight interview after the beatdown GGG hands out.
                  Took the words right out of my mouth. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Relax...no you didn't.

Comment

Clearly Golovkin is the hungrier of the two fighters. Basically, this fight is going to come down to the fighter who wants it the most.

Obviously, Canelo already has it but Golovkin wants it. Alvarez presently has the glamour, glitz, crossover mainstream star power, prestige, a fan base and a huge following to go along with it.

In other words, he has everything that a prize fighter can ever dream of. However on the other hand, Gennady does not.

He wants and needs this fight a lot more than Ginger does and on Saturday it will show as he will most certainly prove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X