Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Jim Lampley, who is part of the broadcast team for HBO's World Championship Boxing, does not believe Floyd Mayweather Jr. will remain in retirement. He fully expects Mayweather to return to the ring and fight again. Mayweather, 40 years old, was in action last month, when he returned to boxing after two years of being in retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

51-0 tbe!!

Comment

Isnt Lampley an alcoholic wife beater?

Comment

Maybe Lampley could train him? He has experience in beating women too and ignoring restraining orders

Guys bitter as hell floyd beat his hero pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I thought he was high when he beat her up

Comment

Hey Lampley that woman could be you since you are still butt hurt complaining like a bitter b-iatch . Last time I checked lamps sorry ass plead guilty for domestic violence himself. Bite marks doe.

Comment

You can't be all up in your feelings when you got a woman beating history yourself & trying to dog another guy with a woman beating history. Like a drunk guy calling some other mfer an alcoholic.

Comment

On New Year's Eve, December 31, 2006, Sanders filed an action alleging domestic abuse against sportscaster Jim Lampley. She claims that she received "injuries to my head, neck and back from his throwing me against the walls and door" of his Encinitas, CA apartment, and that he had been drinking and smoking marijuana before attacking her. Lampley posted bail of $35,500.[1] On February 22, 2007, Lampley pleaded no contest to a minor violation of a temporary restraining order and all charges of domestic violence were dissolved. San Diego County prosecutors found "insufficient evidence" to charge him. Lampley, however, issued a public apology to Sanders and her family.

http://www.alaskareport.com/z45214.htm

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Maybe Lampley could train him? He has experience in beating women too and ignoring restraining orders

Guys bitter as hell floyd beat his hero pacquiao
                  I was just about to say something similar to what both of y'all said. Green on the way gents. Lampley sticks foot in mouth yet again.

Comment

JL is a Freakin POS. Some of the things he say about fighters he doesn't favor is pathetic for any Man to say about another.
                    Especially from a Commentary POV.
                    He is just as, or maybe more of a biased individual than even Larry Merchant.

Comment

Working...
                    X