Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-13-2017, 06:38 PM #11
This One Can See

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,539,059,513,383.81
Total Points: 107,539,559,597,265.55
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

This fight was probably the most embarrassing of all the physical mismatches I have ever seen. Floyd might as well have been fighting a garden gnome.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-13-2017, 06:40 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3630 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,112,357,807.01
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
I have to add this stupid assery to my sig. You're a special kind of stupid.

If Ward got "gift" decisions and "gift" stoppage and Pac got "fact" wins.

You must be on drugs son because Ward's wins and pac's wins were both "facts". Ward edged out CRYvalev and then STOPPED QUITvalev.

Pac meanwhile got gifts 2 of 4 fights (1st and 3rd). Thankfully JMM cleaned his ass up in the 4th and I'm sure you cried about that although probably not as bad as when CRYvalev quit like an bitch

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
It's clear you a ward d rider till death he has nothing to do with Marquez lol.. ward was winning the second fight but the stoppage was god awful on 3 strait nut shots I don't think sergey is having another kid again.

Now back to PAC he dropped Marquez 3 times in the first fight and you can google about the judge making the mistake of scoring it wrong for it to result in a draw or hell watch it yourself there is no way Marquez won more than 4 rounds. As far as the third fight i had it 7-5 PAC close as hell but again Marquez didn't do shiiiit. Also the last fight Marquez was getting the breaks beat off of him until he caught Pac lackin in the last second.

Moral of the story Marquez is a fraud
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:41 PM #13
This One Can See

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,539,059,513,383.81
Total Points: 107,539,559,597,265.55
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Obviously you're baiting but actually i would say that's arguably the last time i saw Floyd at his absolute prime.

The speed, reflexes and footwork were all still there. I felt he slowed down a little bit after that one, obviously all those attributes were still excellent for a while after that, just not quite the same.
Nah. Watch the Corrales fight. Floyd was a Marvel character at one point. Against JMM he had slowed. Trust me.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:45 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 887 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,101,000,043,864.88
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Nah. Watch the Corrales fight. Floyd was a Marvel character at one point. Against JMM he had slowed. Trust me.
Yeah, i understand he was faster still at the lower weights, that is obvious. It's also easy to pinpoint certain fights where a fighter looks better than other fights.

I'm just saying i felt the window of Floyd's prime was definitely closed after that Marquez fight. Maybe Floyd then v Marquez was different to the Corrales fight, but not necessarily worse, it was just an adaptation to fighting at higher weights.

I felt he actually slipped a bit after the Marquez fight, that's all. His physical prime was coming to an end.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:46 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 783 Post(s)
Bjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,490.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
It's clear you a ward d rider till death he has nothing to do with Marquez lol.. ward was winning the second fight but the stoppage was god awful on 3 strait nut shots I don't think sergey is having another kid again.

Now back to PAC he dropped Marquez 3 times in the first fight and you can google about the judge making the mistake of scoring it wrong for it to result in a draw or hell watch it yourself there is no way Marquez won more than 4 rounds. As far as the third fight i had it 7-5 PAC close as hell but again Marquez didn't do shiiiit. Also the last fight Marquez was getting the breaks beat off of him until he caught Pac lackin in the last second.

Moral of the story Marquez is a fraud
Just check my sig. Ask users here if they think you have a more valid opinion on anything about life. Hell I'd listen to Alex Jones before I'd listen to you...on anything and especially boxing

Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:47 PM #16
Gossip Girl

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,494,800,772,154,000.00
Total Points: 67,495,456,165,118,232.00
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 
Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed my bad bout yesterday I was in terrible mood. Cheers! - bigjavi973 No Message - Scott-Weiland Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

Not the JMM that knocked down Pac then KTFO pac?
Hougigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:48 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3630 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,111,112,357,807.01
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Just check my sig. Ask users here if they think you have a more valid opinion on anything about life. Hell I'd listen to Alex Jones before I'd listen to you...on anything and especially boxing

Typical of you to deflect facts
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:52 AM #18
Owning Pacfans all day

Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,003,020,973,621,309,865,984.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hougigo View Post
thats the one mate
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:50 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3337 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,429,952.49
Total Points: 634,493,638.32
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
This fight was probably the most embarrassing of all the physical mismatches I have ever seen. Floyd might as well have been fighting a garden gnome.
Probably second to Duran-Hearns in physical mismatches.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:52 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3337 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,429,952.49
Total Points: 634,493,638.32
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hougigo View Post
No. It had to be the fat guy Floyd fought in order to accidate to Floomos.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
agree, beat

User Tag List