Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'PBC on FOX' Show Peaked at 1.039M Viewers, Averaged 886K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavyweights have always been known to pull higher than usual rating because people enjoy watching two huge dudes beat the breaks of each other. It's kinda unfair to compare this card headlined by guerrero, a dude that has lost 3 of his last 4 fights vs Figueroa, a dude that's fairly unknown to common fans, with a card headlined by the WBC heavyweight champion that is guaranteed to finish with a KO

Comment

What's with these shyt-head boobs on here who seem to celebrate when a boxing card under-performs in ratings?

God, boxing fans are some of the biggest pieces of shyt.

Comment

Ratings are whatever. I just find it funny it's the same lame f.aggot Posters are always being negative and hoping for PBC demise which they claimed would happen years ago

Meanwhile the reality is it's been 2 1/2 years and the PBC is still around, PBC / Showtime has leaped frogged over HBO as #1 boxing as far as giving fans of the sport the most number of fights , most competitive matches and most watched fights again in 2017. And this is a bad thing

This is a reason why boxing fans are probably the worst in sports, some actually root for having less access to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
          What's with these shyt-head boobs on here who seem to celebrate when a boxing card under-performs in ratings?

God, boxing fans are some of the biggest pieces of shyt.
          Yeah "Boxing fans" are the worse fans in sports overall. I don't call them fans of the sport, they are more fans of certain promoters who represent certain fighters.

Comment

Most of these so called "fans", got into boxing because they loved Rocky, and believe a white guy who's 5'6 185 won the Heavyweight title, against a Undefeated BLACK boxer who talks trash, their dream.

Comment

I watched both the PBC and HBO telecasts on Saturday night. I never once thought about the ratings when I was watching. I'm sure this is something the part-time TV execs posting on here are interested in but I was only happy I got watch boxing for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I watched both the PBC and HBO telecasts on Saturday night. I never once thought about the ratings when I was watching. I'm sure this is something the part-time TV execs posting on here are interested in but I was only happy I got watch boxing for the weekend.
                We get all kind of boxing on Boxnation over here, we are glad to see a channel dedicated to boxing 24/7, a channel that you pay a fees for every month. The last thing i care about is what the ratings were, or who the promoter of the show is.

As long as i get boxing on my screen, then am all for it. We have Canelo v GGG coming up, we have had a lot of PBC fights on here and i couldn't thank boxnation enough for bringing them over for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  These are lil G ratings

I bet if GGG had these numbers you would he jumping for joy.

DAMN YOUR a HYPOCRITE!!!

You must FKN hate yourself...
                  Wait, his rating is lower than this....lol

Comment

The card got lost in #MayMac hype, just like UFC's Glasgow card, which did terribly:

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/ufc-fi...y-low-ratings/

I doubt there's tremendous concern at FOX or PBC over these numbas..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I don't give 2 SHTS about names or numbers. I was HIGHLY entertained and enjoyed the fights.
                      yes indeed. Thats the only way to look at it really. Except for folks that look for failures from certain promotions. Hell i am happy anytime i get to see boxing on tv. Plus it really overachieved imo. Turned out good

Comment

Working...
                      X