Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Larry actually claim to have had sex with another man in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the post somewhere when I searched the forums and believe he actually did say something about how it's not gay to do it it's about survival and that he done 20

Comment

Unless you're doing 25+, that's straight up gay as ****! I've talked to plenty of inmates, and dudes that did real time, and they've all told me, it's only lifers that do that gay sexual predator ****. Super gay, and not even suspect. Straight up gay.

Hell, even if you are doing 25+, that's gay as ****. All you need to do is bust a nut int he showers, and that gay urge will go away. You've got to be legit gay to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111
        A man sticking his penis in other men's assholes against their will is not survival, it's ****sexual rape.

I didn't watch the video, but bruh, it's flat out gay anyway you slice it to actually rape a man, and stick your penis in his butt hole. There is literally no excuse, like being in too long, and starting to see guys as girls. If you do gay ****, you were gay in the first place.

Comment

Anyone that's been locked up for some time, knows they got places called, geechi pods (or however you spell it). I think Larry was in one of those in prison. Those are hte pod units with transsexuals, gays, mentally ill, and where the high profile murderers and gang bangers go to hide from the rival gangs, and people that might wanna hurt them in gen pop.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            man you know what it is with me **** boy
            Make me my coffee when you're back cleaning my toilets you ho

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              he ate grape jelly out of another mans ass
              larryxxx. This true ?

Comment

I gotta ask, why do y'all keep bugging the man about it? He sees the threads. If he wanted to tell you, he would have by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  larryxxx. This true ?
                  It is true but he doesn’t speak about it these days

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    It is true but he doesn’t speak about it these days

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
                      Did you have sex with a man in prison? Answer the question

Comment

Working...
                      X