Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 01:22 PM #181
megas30 megas30 is online now
Greatness!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,448
Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 56,999,100,241,527.57
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,005,094.77
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 
Default

Quote:
No, I asked why it wasn't at record rates.
Dude, give it up, your semantics won't work on me.

Quote:
You assert a correlation between crime and poverty. So i asked why the era that saw record poverty did not see record crime rates.
And i gave you an example of record crime rate in the link

Quote:
Get to steppin, and watch those strawmen arguments.
As i said give it up. You got your answer. Do what you please. It is obvious nothing i say or show will change a thing. Your mind is made up. You and your friends are suffering from confirmation bias. Conversation is over. Move on.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:27 PM #182
1bad65 1bad65 is offline
The Ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 45
Posts: 9,165
Quoted: 4672 Post(s)
Rep Power: 43
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,111,111,518,501.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,518,501.02
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Dude, give it up, your semantics won't work on me.
Not allowing you to use strawmen arguments isn't playing semantics.

I quite clearly said "record crime rates".

Either you can answer it or you can't. One city's increase in crime won't cut it. The Depression affected the entire nation with record poverty.

Where's the nationwide spike in crimes to record rates?

I'm not getting into a battle of attrition with you. Please, answer it as asked, or admit you can't.

Last edited by 1bad65; 06-19-2017 at 01:50 PM.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:58 PM #183
JimRaynor JimRaynor is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,846
Quoted: 2353 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,001,247,355.72
Bank: 618,255,306,398,670,651,392.00
Total Points: 618,255,306,399,671,910,400.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Ok...now I see where you are heading. There is no correlation between crime and race. The correlation is between crime and poverty. All that you listed are high poverty areas. Remember Chicago was the murder and crime capital before blacks. It used to be run by Jews, italians and Irish who were all poor and involved in crime. Despite that, Chicago is still majority white. Not because whites flee when they fvcked something up, means they have nothing to do with it in the first place.

Of course if you drop someone in a poverty stricken black community and that person were to be victim of some crime the perpetrator probably would be black just like if you did that to high poverty stricken white community. The problem here is not race but proximity and deprivation. You are desperately trying to make it a race thing.

Google the wealthiest black communities in America and check their crime stats. No mental gymnastic here my friend. You and your ilks are doing that with your preconceived notion of blacks and your insecurity about race.

Ok so lets follow your logic, there is a correlation between poverty and crime, and majority of impoverished people happen to be black, therefore black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime, correct? If that is the case, no argument from me.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:05 PM #184
#1Assassin #1Assassin is offline
Conveyor of Truth
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,057
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Rep Power: 34
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,012,084,309,563.00
Bank: 270,855,183,246.53
Total Points: 2,000,282,939,492,809.25
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
he shouldnt have been driving.

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

''i feared for my life....i didnt want to shoot him.''

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

cop panicked but had cause.

funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other.
the murderer had no cause.

the murder victim mentioned the gun specifically because he didnt want the cop to panic and he had a license to carry (which he also mentioned).

either way it is a lose lose situation. if you say you have a gun, you get shot and they say "well he said he had a gun". you dont say you have a gun, "he had a gun and tried to hide it!".

the bottom line is it is within his right to carry arms. its the same right you people fight so hard for, so then you have to fight for a man who exercises that right and gets murdered as a direct result!

it is within the negro murderers aka police officers job NOT to panic. if you live in a country where people are allowed to carry guns and you decide to become a cop, then "panic" and kill someone for no other reason then exercising that right. you have to face the circumstances.

if he indeed feared for his life and acted out of panic. then it is still at the very least a manslaughter charge.

as far as the whole "funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other" bull****.. it is just that bull****.

people in black communities are working just as hard dealing with black on black crime, it just doesnt get the same attention.

in part because people like you ignore it, probably so you can keep saying dumb **** like that. in part because one villain is criminals (who arent exactly likely to respond to a public shaming). while the other perpetrator are so called officers OF the law (lol). who want to pretent they are all high and mighty, protests shine a light on that as the bull**** it is. basically protesting to criminals doesnt carry the same punch as protesting the government.

finally, one of the biggest issues with black on black crime is that black people cant trust the police. it is really hard to deal with crime in your community when they people who are supposed to fight it are just another group of murderous thugs except these thugs dont even have to face consequences when they murder an innocent man for no reason.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:22 PM #185
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,230
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,052,248.13
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,052,248.13
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
the murderer had no cause.

the murder victim mentioned the gun specifically because he didnt want the cop to panic and he had a license to carry (which he also mentioned).

either way it is a lose lose situation. if you say you have a gun, you get shot and they say "well he said he had a gun". you dont say you have a gun, "he had a gun and tried to hide it!".

the bottom line is it is within his right to carry arms. its the same right you people fight so hard for, so then you have to fight for a man who exercises that right and gets murdered as a direct result!

it is within the negro murderers aka police officers job NOT to panic. if you live in a country where people are allowed to carry guns and you decide to become a cop, then "panic" and kill someone for no other reason then exercising that right. you have to face the circumstances.

if he indeed feared for his life and acted out of panic. then it is still at the very least a manslaughter charge.

as far as the whole "funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other" bull****.. it is just that bull****.

people in black communities are working just as hard dealing with black on black crime, it just doesnt get the same attention.

in part because people like you ignore it, probably so you can keep saying dumb **** like that. in part because one villain is criminals (who arent exactly likely to respond to a public shaming). while the other perpetrator are so called officers OF the law (lol). who want to pretent they are all high and mighty, protests shine a light on that as the bull**** it is. basically protesting to criminals doesnt carry the same punch as protesting the government.

finally, one of the biggest issues with black on black crime is that black people cant trust the police. it is really hard to deal with crime in your community when they people who are supposed to fight it are just another group of murderous thugs except these thugs dont even have to face consequences when they murder an innocent man for no reason.
You're a victim of your surroundings. You are entrenched into a belief that is false. Your mentality can be fixed.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:17 PM #186
jas jas is online now
Voice of Reason
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 21,095
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,405,542,941,317,989,376.00
Bank: 73,019,532,703,326,904,320.00
Total Points: 75,425,075,644,644,900,864.00
Happy New Year bro - HughJass happy new year jas! - Mike D A very Happy New Year to you too. - Box-Office thx for the ribbon bro - jaded How did I forget to gift you this for that 3-1 loss, brother? Pardon me. Better late than never. :D - Sake1 
Thanks mate! - OG Rodgers Have a Pepsi...they're good for you. - jaded No Message - Y0@NN Thx bro...cheers! - jaded thanks for the help with the ban bro, - Dean_Razorback 
dolla dolla bills y'all - Mike D ayyyyy lmao - SlySlickSmooth Happy Holidays, all the best for 2016!! - Box-Office Happy Xmas - Sugar Adam Ali Thanks...and have a couple on me. Cheers - jaded 
No Message - Mike D Thanks - hectari Thanks bro im looking for a comeback fight lol - Bardock No Message - MDPopescu a legend in the game - FlatLine 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Kuyukut Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Kuyukut Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Check_hooks 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dan_cov Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - dan_cov Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Check_hooks Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - valero 
Childhood Cancer - `STEELHEAD Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DonMega Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - milkroot Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sugarsmosley 
Default

BLM is a laughing stock of the world bro

they protest a black man with a sub-machine gun getting shot ......guess what that results in........cops being SCARED TO DO THEIR JOB........meaning more black lives are lost on the streets......just look at Chicago right now
jas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:27 PM #187
Elroy The Great Elroy The Great is online now
One Hit Wonder
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: why, you wanna visit ?
Posts: 16,726
Quoted: 6504 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,001,000,101,100,092,653,568.00
Bank: 72,526,152,289,824.12
Total Points: 100,001,000,173,626,252,591,104.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
the murderer had no cause.

the murder victim mentioned the gun specifically because he didnt want the cop to panic and he had a license to carry (which he also mentioned).

either way it is a lose lose situation. if you say you have a gun, you get shot and they say "well he said he had a gun". you dont say you have a gun, "he had a gun and tried to hide it!".

the bottom line is it is within his right to carry arms. its the same right you people fight so hard for, so then you have to fight for a man who exercises that right and gets murdered as a direct result!

it is within the negro murderers aka police officers job NOT to panic. if you live in a country where people are allowed to carry guns and you decide to become a cop, then "panic" and kill someone for no other reason then exercising that right. you have to face the circumstances.

if he indeed feared for his life and acted out of panic. then it is still at the very least a manslaughter charge.

as far as the whole "funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other" bull****.. it is just that bull****.

people in black communities are working just as hard dealing with black on black crime, it just doesnt get the same attention.

in part because people like you ignore it, probably so you can keep saying dumb **** like that. in part because one villain is criminals (who arent exactly likely to respond to a public shaming). while the other perpetrator are so called officers OF the law (lol). who want to pretent they are all high and mighty, protests shine a light on that as the bull**** it is. basically protesting to criminals doesnt carry the same punch as protesting the government.

finally, one of the biggest issues with black on black crime is that black people cant trust the police. it is really hard to deal with crime in your community when they people who are supposed to fight it are just another group of murderous thugs except these thugs dont even have to face consequences when they murder an innocent man for no reason.
yeah, youre a cop and after a guy tells you he has a gun and goes to reach for something, youre going to stand there and see what it is hes reaching for
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


as i stated multiple times, cop had no business being a cop, he panicked. BUT dude reached for something when he shouldnt have. and he shouldnt have been driving.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
the bold stuff !!!!! phew, i needed that.....

i shared a heinous crime. one where a 10 month old baby was shot and killed in his fathers arm by 3 ''men''. (you fill in the blanks).
guess the level of outrage....NONE ! not a single comment.

and once again, black jurors found him innocent.
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:08 PM #188
LSKennedy LSKennedy is offline
Wond'rin...
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 400
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
LSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,043,993.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,043,993.84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Dude, in Amerikkka, blackness is criminalized. It doesn't matter if your gun is legal, as a black man you are a criminal with a gun.
Imagine if you got this upset over blacks slaughtering other blacks... and making rap songs about it.
LSKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:13 PM #189
LSKennedy LSKennedy is offline
Wond'rin...
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 400
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
LSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,043,993.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,043,993.84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
382/732 is 52 % very disproportionate figure as blacks are said to be on 12-13% of the American population.
About 50% of crime is committed by blacks, so the numbers match up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Whites don't need to riot, as they write the laws, so they will determine what's best for them.
Dumb logic. Whites aren't 'doing what's best for them'. Anyone with a single shred of intelligence can see that. You think white racists control America? Then why the **** are they flooding America with non-white immigrants? You fool. How is it possible to be as dumb as you... my word.
LSKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:16 PM #190
LSKennedy LSKennedy is offline
Wond'rin...
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 400
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
LSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond reputeLSKennedy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,043,993.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,043,993.84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Blacks kill blacks the same rate as white kill whites.
ROFL you are delusional. Typical black supremacist. Go watch one of your 'da olmecz wuz black yo' youtube videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Grab any FBI stats.
FBI stats show me blacks are 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of the homicides.
LSKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
castile, injustice!, minnesota, philando, place, protests, taking

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.