Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-24-2017, 09:27 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,324,774,284,258,253,824.00
Total Points: 1,327,573,562,144,988,416.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Unhappy In what ways do you communicate with women that are different than the ways you...

Full question: In what ways do you communicate with women that are different than the ways you communicate with other dudes?

List the ways.

Because obviously, as a guy, you can't just talk to a woman the way you talk to a man. I learned that the hard way. Maybe the differences aren't major. Maybe they are subtle. What are these subtleties? Please describe them.

Do you have to be cocky/confident?

I'm going back to the drawing board because what I'm doing now isn't working.

Should I smile more? Smiling at women is one of the things I was contemplating trying out, because one time I accidentally smiled at this girl and she started really feeling me. She couldn't hide her interest in me. But I'm gun-shy about smiling at females because, in the past, my smile has been rejected.

Bottom line is I'm confused about girls. I was told at a young age that they all girls want is to be taken care of and for you to be there for them but if you do that then you're clingy which repels them. I'm torn over this. I don't know what the fuck to do lol.

This song describes how I feel about females right now.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Nick:] Ah

[A.J:]
So empty, can't feel no more,
As I'm left with my tears on the floor
I wait for my heart to mend,
But you keep tearing a hole

[Brian:]
Inside, I'm so lost,
In the middle of my heart
It's a battlefield of love,
I've been fighting far too long

[Brian:] And now I'm shattered,
[Nick:] (From you chipping my heart, kept taking it till it broke)
[Brian:] Oh how it hurts
[Nick:] Felt it slip from your hand, hit the ground and now it's shattered)
[Brian:] I'm so shattered
[Nick, Howie:] (Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered)
[Brian:] So shattered
[Nick, Howie:] (Can't believe, you left me, ah)

[Nick, Howie:] Can't believe, you left me, I'm so shattered

[Brian:] I'm shattered, cut from with-inside, oh

[Nick:]
What am I still here for,
Could it be that I'm just waiting
Hoping you'd rescue me,
And put the pieces together again

[Howie:]
Inside, I'm so lost,
In the middle of my heart
It's a battlefield of love,
I've been fighting far too long

[Brian:] And now I'm shattered
[Howie:] Oh
[Nick:] From you chipping my heart, kept taking it till it broke
[Nick:] Felt it slip from your hand, hit the ground and now it's shattered
[Nick, Howie:] Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered
[Nick, Howie:] Can't believe, you left me, ah
[Brian:] I'm shattered, cut from with-inside, oh

[Nick:]
Tell me what you're really here for,
If you never really loved me
I gave my all but it still wasn't enough

'Cause all you had to say was that you ain't
Looking for commitment
Instead of telling me what I wanted to hear, oh-ho

[Howie:]
You took my emotions
And scattered them on the ground
So hard to just pick up,
And move on with life, again

[Brian:] And now I'm shattered
[A.J.:] Oh
[Nick:] From you chipping my heart, kept taking it till it broke
[Nick:] Felt it slip from your hand, hit the ground and now it's shattered
[Nick, Howie:] Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered
[Nick, Howie:] Can't believe, you left me, ah
[Brian:] I'm shattered, cut from with-inside

[A.J.:] So shattered
[Brian:] Oh yes, I can't believe, you left me, so shattered
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:29 AM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

-jose-, SemiGreat, delipooke, The Noose, AllBoxingAD, StefanTosic, elgu, Zaroku, Dixie Normis, GGG Gloveking, MELLY-MEL..., Brutus1, W1Y1E, PACnPBFsuck, classicbuzzbox, nubianpiye, d0023, ////, Chief2ndzOnly!, boxingfan91
Old 01-24-2017, 09:30 AM #3
get-up-and-go

Bigg Rigg, Contra, Pugilist95, Pesk, FrankieClutch, b00g13man, ramses07, FrogBoy, MARAVILLA1011, JaYDeuce11, LoadedWraps, GrandpaBernard, Chief2ndzOnly!, BFreeman, omh, John Locke, SugarRoyJones, ShoulderRoll, @El Pistolero, Nemisis, twrx, deanrw, Samw1302, PACnPBFsuck, Golden Boi 360, khalilus67, JPRINCEOFBOXING, No Tomorrow, jamaalla1, latinbrawler316, JASON SHAW, doesn't matter, FrankieBruno, 5Ringz, 285Kid, Sweet Jones, champion4ever, IMDAZED, halford_saints, LittleMacAttack, eco1, djbiancafrost, ironmt, popsaregood230, nvme, tmcgowan1911, youbeight, _original_, MoneyRyan, boxingfan91, 786, MoneyJune, Rudiamonds, RightJabLikeZab, MrClutch85, 0stick, hitking, @Rox, -DSG-, Sun_Tzu, juandinamita, Aware, Beardoblack, Eastlos, bvtrinh, BoxingIsGreat, mahogany123, noStylez, Jackincredable, yoson81, lesso88, Morning-Wood, Coreyp, Crazylegs77, Sid-Knee, asgarth, KayDub, rogdogx, nickyg05, KOVALEVKO, Dean_Razorback, ricodonjefe, kiDynamite92, littlemac, QuickStrike00, GetOffMyBiscits, Komander, firstborn, j0zef, Jabs-n-Hooks, CatchweightKing, Sweet_Science2, TX_BOXNG, The Viper, boxingenius002, the_forums, Alastor, BoliviaChiLEsp, carloscruz10009, dagreatwill, El-blanco, NSX-R, mick1303, vaborikua2014, Sugar Adam Ali, AboutBillions, CGC, _Maxi, HI-TECH Boxing, Johnny2x2x, DJ OxXx, siablo14, frantic fighter, bdawg56kg, Skorch, respectthebrush, HandSpeed303, jg77, sanluisjerzy, bigdunny1, adelepiani, Zaroku, Spiegelo, Mayweatherducks, bballa820, geevee, chmdgy, sinca, zedd, therealpugilist, NaijaD, Superbee, TheUndertaker, stuff jones, antonmaju, CLUE, Corelone, Woodhouse, K-Nan, hitman smax, Sgtairborne24, lebronfan, bcinlp, AliBombaye, patpatpts, tyrone Biggums!, Scholar, Beto El Lobo, lolpz, Phillyy215, MasterPlan, CineScape, bigsmoothh, pgolf, LCRUMMY36, halo16, Redd Foxx, TheCell8, dre23000, SkillspayBills, TheSnatcher, Sportsguy, Kornstar1234, syl45, crazed_z06, blader600, Bravado, Realizniguhnit, Jubei, Catchweight, maniac125, bambam182, -EX-, Motorcity Cobra, micky1971, animelive, g27region, The Big Dunn, Mr. Punch-Out!!, ThatDude44, Jonwalter, mike ruler, gamesworn, Mayabang, jayiza, STORMVSXIII, SilverMiles, Fetta, robbo44, GordoMillones, niceyboo3, kiaba360, Salvadorsanchez, fourtheboys96, Shem, BrometheusBob., Kigali, *El Prieto*, Aristocrat, #1FloydFan, glenn mcrory, jmoney123, Tedkidlewis, shenmue, Pain~Lucy, QballLobo
Old 01-24-2017, 09:31 AM #4
get-up-and-go

deowal, DoubleMM, MurkaMan, daplaya16, C.BreezysJab, gmc_rfc_06, jondacon, bajonett, lizard_man, Eff Pandas, doubletake, vincentjr, ash9, Box83, sbbigmike, @`STEELHEAD, BoloPuncher1, dwighttsharpe, Paposkiviri, sicko, gdub27, GMAN SUPREME, Caballarde, @Bipolar Hero, Tarmac_58, Hov, SUPREME., king Jaffe Joffer, mlac, Triple Genius, icha, Left Hook Tua, @ElBossHogg, NateHound, The Collector, Jiub, shemmue, Reef08, jwall16, ostinato, Melo7, c29ic6, SniXSniPe, mev1, Dosumpthin, HOMETOWNCHAMP, toyboy33, sense, kinggroin, TheGoodBoy, smith3536, Hougigo, PorterWon, MamaHuevo, SPANKY LA, KO MX, harwri008, T.M.T, adotd, jreckoning, kidaguilar, revelated, b d w, dmocchi, Carsen07, gargar, Jack Mehoff, dannyl15, DumpkinsPlus5, Renascent, pacphobia, THEFRESHBRAWLER, fighter1234, barf, aldo5408, Tonyu, Slyboots, Johnny Doomzday, i_am_a_champ, ThumperMcDougal, Wreckless, 2Slick, Zano-24, NO/BS2468, Imatroll, WWEwhcHHHsuKJar, Mitchell Kane, NearHypnos, swaggertron1, DoktorSleepless, Ganondorf, TripleGFightFan, MoneyMayFan, LeonSpinxMwfpce, sayf, organizegeneral, LacedUp, NN8888, Frokid, TexasCowBoy, adoorisajar, LOCOMEX89, SeekDaGreat, PensionKiller, sidneycello, Raiders16, titan m, UL1210, luis815tx, Gonzalez_Boxing, ea22, Assteroid Field, travestyny, HIGHNESS, lechibaw, Tomjas, djeffectz, tRYSIS3, bmp, creekrat77, mbase1235, The tucker, derFremde, Texas Trill, PunchMeIDareYou, FLY TY, sL0, DAVID READ, Baltimore, VJ218, boxingfan4life, hayZ, Cjack102606, treeduck, KnockoutKings, AlexJoe27, s1mmy, Dreamking, phillyeve, Damn Wicked, ChiCityExtractz, anthonydavid11, swifty007, cruz1383, TimeAtk, Vision, irvine_kinneas, HWChampion, RussTBE, flem1, MC Hammer, BigZ44, H.E.R., texasboi15, AgainstTheRopes, russogd3, Rahat, IronDanHamza, illmatic78, dassler, CHOWWOKKA, craigus1990, satiev1, downklown, ippo, osmononame, the mesiah, PivotandRoll, RubenSonny, DaMiLLeNNiuM, Cassius302, DionysusX, canty37, jpeck, Pechorin, 2120, Mr.Fantastic, Silencers, ThomasJK, KillaCamNZ, marvin8, SUCKYSUCKYBRA, KTFOC, supremeboxer, raulm753, VICIOUS., b0x, ladiesman217, Pocket Dogs!, JJRalkman, TheBlues05
Old 01-24-2017, 09:31 AM #5
get-up-and-go

Donald Tramp, SCEN3RY, Eastcoast, C-los.p, mk4chris, noekin3, PEPE213, Simurgh, Mick6, Tylotto, lildee2020, Wattup, REYESdelBOXEO, DidNotDidToo, GianCaruzzi, SuperPogi, kardsufur, Raonic, Kel1981, Swish39, AntDawg, SHO_RULEZ, South_paw, Come on Man..., KillerB, tunayflip, Oh_Snap, boxmaniac123, CubanGuyNYC, Da Boxer, marvelousmervin, boxinghead530, RetroSpeed05, bojangles1987, Championart, Russell88, Kagami Taiga, RomanReigns, Evil_Meat, Can'tHoldMeBack, jas, Gentblue, ptw1, rockboxer, apope177, JaguaresMx, otrocubiche, Gods We Faked, crimoeology, rapier, talz, Smashed Ixnay, Check_hooks, cheeseburger, Code Red, Plat, nv__, StevenAkaProek, Nicoya415, Suavecito80, boxnight, potski, Rasjudah, esconore, samoura´, Defense, ME123, johnm is..., circleinsidebox, javaboxing, gabrielmolilulu, Se˝or970, ..El Chacal.., elgu, vacon04, Champ4Life, alexander28, deathofaclown, bishop2006, Pan-Africanist, FightingWords, babel19, -Antonio-, Nomadic, washdc, bigjavi973, vwelsh, palulu, @WSSD, Swerve78, MatchMaker215, pinpointsman, mike1010011, swasoose, Lenny_Fontana, Trieuprospects, THE_BIG_HURT, SafaBoxingFan, Da7thsign, Majp, -Hyperion-, SoZe, JAMES_THUNDER, Bidurria, Robot16, Roy Jones Jnr, XwolverineX, apokalips, victorythagr8, moochi, bayareamike, ahferriz, aussiebox27, BOLLOCKS, Sheppirino, Daniel_T5, BERNIE'S CORNER, bukakke, carlos djackal, DubyDavis, gona22, W1Y1E, dr0x, PRp4p757, Death_Adder, RealChill, pesticid, classicbuzzbox, malibrah, Gazelle_Punch, bsurs, hiphoprap2007, MrUnstoppable, dngo420, DRP, da_realist1, artfuL_, heat27, Sam Donald, meme_man, two4our5ive, Oxn, giacomino, Leatherface, DblLFThooK, melvinb41, gdido2k9, Scary_canary, cork, Graphic Demo, rhl, todaline, Chollo Vista, Spoon23, MtClimber, Chuckguy, Apester, Joe Beamish, Fozz1, richardt, Johnny Rubber, TexasBoxing, AsianGambler, kamicode, bklynboy, bfclouis, drag0n, Panopticon, exocet333, Synthrax, eal, jn43, neiman, PurpleHaze, Vic_Rattlehead, racer59, Rock&Roll, KidDynamite1987, Outdoorplane9, stephenmc, casheddie, INDIFFERENT, Hayehammer, IAintBiasedTho, Jagan Eye, edpancreas, vitali1999, El Gitano, gauze, ulyradd, kingdruid, BetterCallSaul, RiC-DiC
Old 01-24-2017, 02:10 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
Sicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,526,971,544,899,878,912.00
Total Points: 96,041,986,028,175,572,992.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I fully believe now you are trolling. Please stop. Alexkid getting banned made the lounge a better place and now we don't need threads like his.
Sicario* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:14 PM #7
////////

Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,899,366,579.50
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

you're going to waste your youth hyperanalyzing the nature of attraction and other stupid **** then realize at 25+ all they care about is your checkbook
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:55 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2022 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,287,973.65
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Black View Post
I fully believe now you are trolling. Please stop. Alexkid getting banned made the lounge a better place and now we don't need threads like his.
The kid been banned for good then?
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:00 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
Sicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,526,971,544,899,878,912.00
Total Points: 96,041,986,028,175,572,992.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
The kid been banned for good then?
Temporarily i believe.
Sicario* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:01 PM #10

Quoted: 3861 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,431,356,067,883,316,674,560.00
Total Points: 1,431,371,973,412,598,317,056.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

How do you make these long ass lists? AND WHY AM I NEVER ON THEM???
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
communicate, ways, women, you...

User Tag List