Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you sniff cocaine out of a butt hole?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    What if it's a wet one?
    Girls don't emit wet farts. Mythbusters debunked that one.

Comment

You absolutely can.

Just don't destroy that girl's butthole.

Comment

I doubt it because one fart can cost you 100 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
          Well some of it will be absorbed by the persons **** glands. Putting drugs up the rectum is called "plugging" and is one of the most effective ways of taking drugs. Its got a similar bio-availabilty as IVing your drugs.
          This. It would be a waste.

Comment

I could coat my dick with Coke and pound her butt, once I've got it gaping I could then shove my nose inside and snort away.

Comment

Ass & Coke is always a great combo!

Comment

No doubt it's been done, I guess it'd make her ass numb so you could really go crazy with the **** pounding.

I had a girl offer that to me after seeing Wolf Of Wall Street. I passed (not really into coke) but imagine you'd have to lay out a line just above the hole, rather than actually putting powder on/in the hole and then hoping it didn't get swallowed by an accidental brown eye blink.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  No doubt it's been done, I guess it'd make her ass numb so you could really go crazy with the **** pounding.

I had a girl offer that to me after seeing Wolf Of Wall Street. I passed (not really into coke) but imagine you'd have to lay out a line just above the hole, rather than actually putting powder on/in the hole and then hoping it didn't get swallowed by an accidental brown eye blink.

Inside the hole would give the best aroma though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
                    Well some of it will be absorbed by the persons **** glands. Putting drugs up the rectum is called "plugging" and is one of the most effective ways of taking drugs. Its got a similar bio-availabilty as IVing your drugs.
                    Apparently you can get swollen hemorrhoids (like mushrooms growing in your anus) from plugging.

I heard the effects of MDMA/ecstasy and LSD are increased by 25% via plugging, hardly seems worth it considering the side effects.
                    Last edited by 13777; 02-02-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

...is said butt-hole bleached?

Comment

Working...
                      X