Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Concerned With Timothy Bradleys Health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Don't worry...he will box this fight. I send him emails every week telling him to do what Floyd does, hit and not get hit. Just box him up behind the jab, tie him up on the inside and punish him to the body. Slip the punches and put on a BOXING clinic but....BIG BUT, don't cruise in ANY rounds at all. If he feels that Vargas is taking the round off and he thinks he is ahead, still pounce on Vargas and rip him with combinations. Make sure that the counter shots are crisp and that he slips away after landing.

I expect him to stick and move and uppercut when Vargas attempts to close the distance.
    who the hell is vargas and why is Bradley fighting a guy like he is starting his career

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      I think that if he beats Vargas he'll most likely fight Brandon for the money which is a double edge sword. Yeah given Bradley's skills he can outbox Brandon pretty easily, however if Brandon is able to get to Tim it could be dangerous.

Bradley has made really good money, I don't see why he shouldn't retire soon like early next year.
      Rios even if he loses will give Bradley a savage beating like provo did and tim will not hurt rios at all

Comment

Bradley to me is what Floyd's career would be if he let the general public dictate how he should fight. I think Bradley getting a win vs Pac is just around the same level in terms of abuse as to how Floyd was being treated for allegedly ducking Pac....so to let lacs fans get you into your head to make you feel you needed to prove yourself vs Provo....is really unfortunate. If chris Algeri could outbox Provo, no way he should even let that guy hurt him as bad as he did.

Comment

His last fights damage was caused by a headbutt. The only real tough fight he's had lately was Provo. I don't think he broke his ankles either. Tore something yeah or super small tiny fracture sure which I guess is still considered a break but it's not a clean break sfts.
          Last edited by MRBOOMER; 05-23-2015, 12:51 PM. Reason: Sentences looked stupid as hell now there not as bad lol

Comment

Bradley cut an interview in his "long lost member of Blackstreet" getup, where he indicated that he changed styles because the fans like "in the trenches" fighting, not "hit and not be hit" strategy, so he changed because he wants to give the fans what they want.

I don't agree with his strategy for two reasons.

One, the "fans" aren't in there getting busted up, so their opinion about how a fighter should do their business is irrelevant IMO. The fighter should do what they do for themselves and their family (and family is the key thing here).

But two, I still remember Abdusalamov and what happened to him, and I don't want to see any fighter end up that way just to make fans happy. It's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
              I felt that sh¡t in my heart. That was a great interview. I'm glad I watched that.

I like Bradley man, he's a real dude.

Comment

He's great when remains focused but vulnerable when his tried to go to war. That makes him great to watch. Sorta like khan, great but has vulnerabilities.

Comment

Working...
                X