Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blame Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now karma comes back and bites him and his fans in the ass.
    Last edited by richwasson4; 04-14-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      He didn't however have to fight at a weight he already showed he can't make what is worse Gamboa pulling out over a month in advance or Rios missing weight not a guarantee he would have made it for a Gamboa clash then having the fight cancelled bcse of it?? although it doesn't seem like Abril or his team are complaining so..
      Rios did the honorable thing and kept the date, who knows how long it would of taken him to get another fight. It could of easily took him until next year to get a real opponent at 140. Instead Rios kept the date and is fighting Abril who despite what most people think is a legit opponent(and Rios best opponent so far). Yet some how people are bashing him.

Comment

Boo hoo, I don't want to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Rios did the honorable thing and kept the date, who knows how long it would of taken him to get another fight. It could of easily took him until next year to get a real opponent at 140. Instead Rios kept the date and is fighting Abril who despite what most people think is a legit opponent(and Rios best opponent so far). Yet some how people are bashing him.
          From what I've seen, they are bashing him because he didn't make weight....again.

Comment

The blame is on Rios no matter how ublook at it. Its his job to make weight. He didn't. U can't continue to blame gamboa for things this guy does. Its done and over with. Now it was Rios' job to be the professional and he simply wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by roman moreno View Post
              the blame is on gamboa. But, i also believe rios would have made weight because he would have been more motivated to make the weight against a gamboa then would be against a f'ing abril ffs's.
              gtfoh ..........

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                I blame Gamboa, I heard rios ate whatever he wanted and put on like 10 overnight when he got offical word the fight was off then he found out about abril was gonna be his replacement and he had to start loosing weight again.
                ha ha ha. you really have no idea about weight gain/loss do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  LOL what's next? Blame Danny Garcia for Morales not making weight?
                  nah was Gamboa's fault that one.

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  The blame is on Gamboa...
                  see, this guy agrees!!

Comment

Rios not making weight has nothing to do with Gamboa not taking the fight. Rios was going to be overweight no matter who he fought just like his last fight. It looks smart on Gamboa's end for not fighting now. He's already way smaller than Rios plus Rios was going to be overweight. Good call for Gamboa by not taking the fight against the Jr Welterweight Rios.

Comment

To blame ANYONE besides Rios and his team for him not making weight is just plain stupid and makes zero sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X