No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Teddy Atlas, tell Sergio to come down to 147 and we'll KTFO him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Don't talk about Pacquiao that way. Pacquiao is allowed to take steroids if he wants to. Some Pacquiao fans say he is small so he needs a advantage.

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      here is the difference. we floyd fans want floyd to fight sergio at 54. and we dont make up excuses why he shouldnt. just like when floyd fought dlh at 54 for the first time. none of us stated that floyd shouldnt fight DLH or that he should ask for a CW. b.c he hadnt even grown fully into WW at the time. we were down for it just like we are floyd fighting sergio.

so thats the big difference between floyd fans and you *******s
      Too bad floyd doesn't have half the heart of his fans. I actually admire his fans. U gotta be some special kind of fanatic to believe half the excuses flying out of floyds camp. I mean dude is getting bombed from all corners of the world, he can't even walk down the street any more without people yelling **** at him and laughing in his face.

The only reason floyd fans are dick riding sergio is their boy don't have the nutts to fight the little left handed midget. Aint no body pacs size that can fuk wit him so now pacs a "*****" if he doesn't start fighting middle weights...bbwwwwwaaaaaaaa what a joke!! LMAO ar desperation and hate

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
        Too bad floyd doesn't have half the heart of his fans. I actually admire his fans. U gotta be some special kind of fanatic to believe half the excuses flying out of floyds camp. I mean dude is getting bombed from all corners of the world, he can't even walk down the street any more without people yelling **** at him and laughing in his face.

The only reason floyd fans are dick riding sergio is their boy don't have the nutts to fight the little left handed midget. Aint no body pacs size that can fuk wit him so now pacs a "*****" if he doesn't start fighting middle weights...bbwwwwwaaaaaaaa what a joke!! LMAO ar desperation and hate
        all i read was "blah blah blah'

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          all i read was "blah blah blah'
          Im shocked u can read at all
          Last edited by JoeDaWg; 06-04-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• All you *****S are f****ing joke, Manny fought Margarito weighing in just 144lbs for a 150lbs fight, Margarito outweighs him by 17-20lbs at fight night, Manny suffered some fractured ribs and busted internal organs after the fight and in the process Team Manny made a statement that they are not going up again from 147lbs limit, they said this even before Sergio were trying to bully the midget for a fight... But i think Manny who is considered a small WW already can still win over this pathetic loser Martinez, Sergio still fights the same way as when he fought Margarito, he is just bulkier and has more meat now but still throws his punches from his waist, he wiil just be countered by Manny's lead left all night long....

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              All you *****S are f****ing joke, Manny fought Margarito weighing in just 144lbs for a 150lbs fight, Margarito outweighs him by 17-20lbs at fight night, Manny suffered some fractured ribs and busted internal organs after the fight and in the process Team Manny made a statement that they are not going up again from 147lbs limit, they said this even before Sergio were trying to bully the midget for a fight... But i think Manny who is considered a small WW already can still win over this pathetic loser Martinez, Sergio still fights the same way as when he fought Margarito, he is just bulkier and has more meat now but still throws his punches from his waist, he wiil just be countered by Manny's lead left all night long....
              Youre 43 using the word "*****" and yet you call other people jokes?

Anyway why isnt Pac fighting JMM at 135?

Comment

• no **** Roach... you're basically mummifying him...... this would be worse than Zombie Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Why not meet at 154 like the Marg fight?
                  Exactly and Sergio already said weeks ago that he can't make weight that low and they know that -__-

Comment

• LOOOOOL gtfo why not 150 or 154?

he fought marg @ 150

Comment

• Originally posted by Republica View Post
                      ON TEDDY ATLAS:

Teddy Atlas discredits Manny on ESPN Friday Night Fight (first Friday after Manny won against shame Mosley). Teddy said that he’s not impressed with Manny at all, fought the dehydrated Oscar, the exposed Cotto, the Beerman Hatton, etc… if Manny is really great, why not fight Sergio Martinez? Let him climb weight class like Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, like Thomas Hearns did, like all great fighters did, said Teddy on live TV. I asked to myself, is Teddy only watching boxing every Friday (maybe he doesn’t have HBO or Showtime), does he know what happened outside Friday Night fights?... Roach answered, “Tell Teddy and let Teddy tell Sergio Martinez to fight Manny at 147 lbs and we’ll knock him out like Margarito did to him, and that is not a joke!”

http://philboxing.com/news/story-55960.html
                      I know, I can't believe Pacquiao hasn't moved up in weight in his career, that's just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X