Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese steal technology from Scotland. One of MANY reasons why I support Trump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese steal technology from Scotland. One of MANY reasons why I support Trump.

In my little city, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. I have two opposing views........ Trump built a golf course and created 10,000 jobs nearby......... an Aberdeen company hosted a Chinese delegation and were then robbed of all their laptop, PC's....... China then developed a similar technology.

Is this fair?

**** China!

Up Trump!

USA will hopefully come down even harder on the thieving, dishonest and horrible Chinese.

**** them, and **** everyone that supports communism and the detention of over 1 million people, their animal right abuses, and their theft of other countries IP's......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-chinese-visit

Trumps a Cuck . Hes afraid of China, Russia and Saudi Arabia .

He will never retalitate against China . China and Russia are Bffs and we all know Trumpy is scared of Putin .

I dont get where some people think trumps some tough guy . The guy was raised as a spoiled kid meanwhile putin was raised rough .

Different breeds .

Comment

As Joe Biden said, "Come on man! They're our friends!"

Comment

It's a choice between engaging diplomatically with the Chinese and establishing the truth or just saying fukem and nuke the cnts. It's a tricky one.

Comment

China already running **** in America from behind the scenes

China donated a billion to Harvard. China influences the “brightest minds” of America where teachings flow down to the rest of the population

Comment

Working...
          X