Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz, Ruiz, Wilder and Kownacki...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to be clear, I don't hate the PBC. I think they started out with good ideas and to watch free boxing on TV was great. But after years of mismatch fights and very few good match ups, one has to start calling a spade, a spade. Just think, before last night, they were actually trying to sell Kownacki as a number one contender. Instead of a fat, head first, no defense having B level fighter who would get annihilated by the top guys haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I wouldn't be able to make a rational point with the anti-something types. No point, I suppose.....
      From your posts, you wouldn't be able to make a rational point period. you seem to only go against whatever is said, with no real valid point to back yourself up with. That's what trolls do. You are not a troll are you? No? Then explain your point like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        From your posts, you wouldn't be able to make a rational point period. you seem to only go against whatever is said, with no real valid point to back yourself up with. That's what trolls do. You are not a troll are you? No? Then explain your point like a man
        You're just another phaggot with an agenda. No point in it.
        Last edited by Mammoth; 03-08-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

After 20 fights stop wasting time on weak tv matches , and have those guys fight each other

Comment

They could add breazele and Washington and create the pbc loser 6 tournament.

Comment

You're just another phaggot with an agenda. No point in it.
              Oh I see, so calling me gay is a cool thing huh? Well, usually it's the gay one, that brings up the gay stuff first. If that's your thing, that's cool, but it's not mine so you can keep that to yourself and your partner. Ok dumbass?

Comment

Oh I see, so calling me gay is a cool thing huh? Well, usually it's the gay one, that brings up the gay stuff first. If that's your thing, that's cool, but it's not mine so you can keep that to yourself and your partner. Ok dumbass?
                What is this phaggot shit?

Comment

What is this phaggot shit?
                  Yep. A troll. And a stupid one at that.

Comment

This is why you have to make the fights instead of claiming victory without fighting. You never know what is going to happen. In heavyweight boxing, one punch can change the fight so to sit back and say "one guy will beat the other guy easy" is foolish because you just never know. The PBC has protected these guys for years now and now they are running out of cherry picks to feed them, and they are all getting exposed, one by one. Ortiz went from the boogeyman, to the old man who never really beat anyone, which he is. Ruiz went from a guy that all of you said would smash AJ in the rematch, to a guy that is now worse than Buster Douglass haha. Kownacki has been shown up and Wilder went from the "hardest puncher in history" to a joker who claims his costume was too heavy hahaha. When you have guys fighting cherry picks, they look amazing. But when they step up, we can finally see what they are made of. And now we see that these PBC jokes are mostly either trash or just not that good.
                    That is why whenever I pick a winner of a future fight I always put in my opinion and never say when he wins but always if he wins. Nobody knows the winner of any fight in advance. They are only making their best guess and could be wrong. Adam was a 10 to 1 favorite and I really expected him to win but he got slaughtered instead. You can never completely count any decent fighter out because they could surprise you and beat the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      That is why whenever I pick a winner of a future fight I always put in my opinion and never say when he wins but always if he wins. Nobody knows the winner of any fight in advance. They are only making their best guess and could be wrong. Adam was a 10 to 1 favorite and I really expected him to win but he got slaughtered instead. You can never completely count any decent fighter out because they could surprise you and beat the favorite.
                      Yeah, they have gotten away from the point of boxing which was to see who is better. Now it’s all about angling to get a title shot and to keep your undefeated record. Guys are scared to fight the best out there and they keep making excuses as to why they can’t fight the other guy. It’s shameful. As fans, we don’t care if a guy has 3 or 4 losses, especially if he got those loses by fighting good competition. We all win when they do that; the boxers and the fans because we get to find out who is actually the best, not who says they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X