No announcement yet.

Thurman is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    No. He's just currently not at his best and most likely never will be again.
    WHat exactly was his best? the porter fight? Alot of people actually thought he lost that fight...... Just what fights was keith best??????

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Tell it to Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia.
      Thurman is what he is. He had close fights with both guys. These guys are on the same level.

Comment

Tell it to Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia.
        see above..................

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          WHat exactly was his best? the porter fight? Alot of people actually thought he lost that fight...... Just what fights was keith best??????
          He was better then, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Thurman is what he is. He had close fights with both guys. These guys are on the same level.
            I think Thurman is a cut above those two, well actually I don't think it, I know it as it's on his record.

Comment

I think Thurman is a cut above those two, well actually I don't think it, I know it as it's on his record.
              Well, fair enough.

Comment

Team Pacquiao took this fight for a reason because they knew they weren't challenging a prime Keith Thurman here; They were challenging the diminished version of him which was very smart on their part.

It's also the same reason why they bypassed the Erroll Spence, Jr fight because they knew that Spence is near or closer to his prime than "One time" Keith Thurman is.

Comment

He didn't get that KO but he did himself good tonight.

Not overrated. Got caught in the 1st rd.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Team Pacquiao took this fight for a reason because they knew they weren't challenging a prime Keith Thurman here which was very smart.

It's also the same reason why they bypassed the Erroll Spence, Jr fight because they knew that Spence is near or closer to his prime than "One time" Keith Thurman is.
                    Don't be shocked if he fights Spence next. This is Manny Pacquiao remember.

Comment

hes not as good as baldomir but then again who is? PRETTY RISKY!

Comment

Working...
                      X