Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What still puzzles me is how are you going to try and cross the border waving another country's flag, but when you are told to go back to that country you consider it punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      What violence happened? Did we miss something?
      Stupid NPC.

They aren't supposed to use that talking point until AFTER there is violence on the border, if there even is any.

His masters need to reprogram him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        200 armed militia went to the border to protect against the caravan

And here I was just done being told that Trump's rhetoric is not inciting violence
        You don't need Trumps supposed violence inciting rhetoric to want to stop an invasion idiot. I bet you don't care about all the Libtards like Maxine Walters actually trying to incite violence with her rhetoric though.

Comment

What still puzzles me is how are you going to try and cross the border waving another country's flag, but when you are told to go back to that country you consider it punishment?
          Funny isn't it.

Comment

What violence happened? Did we miss something?

you're clearly ignorant to the concept of being armed.

Comment

i can't get over how far all of this has come. in 2015 if you'd have told me about all of this i'd have laughed in your face.

if somebody is killed trump is going to have blood on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you're clearly ignorant to the concept of being armed.
                You're clearly ignorant to what actual violence is. Not one person has been harmed by this militia and not one person is likely to be harmed because they have already been discovered by law enforcement and will be watched very closely.

Comment

i can't get over how far all of this has come. in 2015 if you'd have told me about all of this i'd have laughed in your face.

Kind of like BLM and shooting cops? Wasnt that on Obamas watch?

Comment

As opposed to Obama's bloodless pushing of the Arab Spring a continent or so away, and the continuing consequences of that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      200 armed militia went to the border to protect against the caravan

And here I was just done being told that Trump's rhetoric is not inciting violence
                      I wonder if these 200 armed men called into work? The economy is booming so i would think theres to much work to do to call in sick...

Comment

Working...
                      X