Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
    staying undefeated always
    Remind me how JMM KTFO of Floyd Money Mayweather? I forgot, it never happened.
    You do not need to remind me of how JMM4 slept 'The Manny' real good.

Not sure if you were around then, but many PAC fans were saying PAC wanted to get KTFO so that he could lure Floyd into the ring.

Still, other PAC fans were saying JMM tripped the Manny onto his fist, or it was a lucky funch, not lucky punch, but in tagalog, a lucky funch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Remind me how JMM KTFO of Floyd Money Mayweather? I forgot, it never happened.
      You do not need to remind me of how JMM4 slept 'The Manny' real good.

Not sure if you were around then, but many PAC fans were saying PAC wanted to get KTFO so that he could lure Floyd into the ring.

Still, other PAC fans were saying JMM tripped the Manny onto his fist, or it was a lucky funch, not lucky punch, but in tagalog, a lucky funch.

Dude remember when Mayweather KTFO Josie Harris in front of her children tho!?

That was even worse!
      A professional fighter PUNCHED and KICKED his baby mother right in front of their children!
      The son had to sneak out to call police, and then testify in court!

God damn! That was the KO of the year baby!

Floyd KOing Josie Harris!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
        Dude remember when Mayweather KTFO Josie Harris in front of her children tho!?

That was even worse!
        A professional fighter PUNCHED and KICKED his baby mother right in front of their children!
        The son had to sneak out to call police, and then testify in court!

God damn! That was the KO of the year baby!

Floyd KOing Josie Harris!
        The Judge who sentenced him to jail was the champ of that whole beef. Ployd was all alone in his little cell, because wife beaters get ****ed up....

But, PAC has a lil PAC and he refuses to pay any money, so for that, he is a MAC PAC Daddy too.

Comment

Working...
        X