Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dillian Whyte logic...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte needs attention. He really wants a Joshua rematch because Ruiz destroyed him but most would expect the same outcome if he got it.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
      I agree with that he's had the opportunities to further his career and maybe he's playing the victim card whilst ducking.

But I'm not confused and I'm not taking sides but you are kind of side stepping it by evidencing things that aren't linked to his #1 WBC status...

1. Not fighting AJ has nothing to do with a shot at Wilder.
      2. Not taking an IBF eliminator has nothing to do with getting a shot at the WBC Champ.

All I am saying is that its suspicious that Whyte has never had a shot at Wilder, despite being #1. To me, being #1 means you are first in line over a pointless rematch and whatever all that Breazeale ***** was.
      He got offered a WBC eliminator and rejected it therefore wasn’t made the mandatory. There’s nothing suspicious about it.

Brezeale was named mandatory (which I don’t exactly agree with) and Ortiz (who Whyte refused to fight) was a voluntary.

Luis Carlos Abregu was WBC #1 for well over a year at 147 between 2013 and 2014. He never fought an eliminator and wasn’t named mandatory.

Trevor Bryan has been WBA #1 for over 18 months, has not been made mandatory cause he hasn’t fought an eliminator.

Comment

You can say what you what about him having a big mouth but he still has one of the best resumes in the division currently, he's proven that he will step up and take tough fights.

Meanwhile you have Wilder who is even more dumb and annoying saying far more ridiculous things but the same people criticizing Whyte are unusually quite when it comes to Wilder hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          He got offered a WBC eliminator and rejected it therefore wasn’t made the mandatory. There’s nothing suspicious about it.

Brezeale was named mandatory (which I don’t exactly agree with) and Ortiz (who Whyte refused to fight) was a voluntary.

Luis Carlos Abregu was WBC #1 for well over a year at 147 between 2013 and 2014. He never fought an eliminator and wasn’t named mandatory.

Trevor Bryan has been WBA #1 for over 18 months, has not been made mandatory cause he hasn’t fought an eliminator.
          I was under the impression that the WBC created the Silver belt to replace any elimination fight. Whyte won that one back in 2017.
          Then he won the interim belt because Wilder was tied up with Fury.
          Seems that Whyte has jumped through all the hoops that the WBC have set.

On the flip side, Whyte is a drugs cheat and should f- off to MMA

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
            I was under the impression that the WBC created the Silver belt to replace any elimination fight. Whyte won that one back in 2017.
            Then he won the interim belt because Wilder was tied up with Fury.
            Seems that Whyte has jumped through all the hoops that the WBC have set.

On the flip side, Whyte is a drugs cheat and should f- off to MMA
            The silver belt just guarantees you a top 5 ranking.(I think)

Comment

Working...
            X