Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Hearn is Like Trump - He Can't Keep His Mouth Shut!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only trump was one-hundredth as evil as the devil tribe media says he is, then arum wouldnt even be allowed in the usa. he'd have to go back to his occupied land and start gunning down innocent palestinian children while still claiming to be the victm.

Comment

Wait a second. The farmer says "before I was lying, but now I am telling the truth"

Arum said "yesterday I was lying but today this is the truth"

hypocrisy much??

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        how the ****ckc does Arum say this?

The guy spills lies daily, and doesn;t STFU
        cum in 155 your number is up

Comment

Trump/arum/eddie = crooks

TRUMP, HEARN AND ARUM ALL ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH! BUNCH OF PATHOLOGICAL LIARS....

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsPlanet View Post
            TRUMP, HEARN AND ARUM ALL ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH! BUNCH OF PATHOLOGICAL LIARS....
            seems like a ingredient for financial success?

Comment

I've said for years that when scribes ask boxing luminaries for statements on X issue... the boxing luminaries need to just say some middle of the road bland comment as an answer. This farmer story IMO will go nowhere... and Hearn trying to build something from his wishful thinking is just embarrassing to him, Whyte, and the sport in general. I rarely agree with Unkee Bob... but in this case I do. And his analogy is spot on, comparing to blowhard trump. Although Hearn is no where near the incompetent blowhard trump is.

We've long since passed beyond the point of overkill in communications. People have become beaten down by all the constant news feeds etc, from all angles 24/7/365. So yeah, Hearn should button his lip if he has nothing meaningful to say.

Comment

Originally posted by stevem View Post
                seems like a ingredient for financial success?
                thats one way to look at it....

Comment

Lol.... Pot - kettle, much?

Comment

Severe case of Khanzitis..

Comment

Both have to shut up.

Now promoters are bickering each other. This Corona Virus issue have all of us fuck. Let's create a fight club for old time sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X