Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you joined this forum anytime after 2008 YDKSAB!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Sure I joined after that time. So I obviously DKSAB. Oh well, life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      This is why drinking alone is never a good idea.
      2010 is probably the worst I've seen of member posts.

Moderators, if we can't ban all new members, can we we least ban all 2010s?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        2015? Lmaoooo. You're a noob. Ydksab. BAN!
        Nooooo! Please spare me this terrible destiny!

Comment

2010 is probably the worst I've seen of member posts.

Moderators, if we can't ban all new members, can we we least ban all 2010s?
          What are you basing this on? What makes you such a magnificent poster?

Comment

Some of us actually have sex outside this forum. It'll behoove you to maybe ask the moderator for a permaban that way you might have a slight chance of actually touching a real girl outside the internet.

Also YDKSAB!
            Then shut up and go have sex, and leave us alone with your dumb sheit.

Either way, nobody cares about your worthless opinion. Carry yo goofy ass on

Comment

TS got his first right prediction in 11 years and feels like he know’s sht about boxing. Adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                What are you basing this on? What makes you such a magnificent poster?
                It's his one post every two day ratio. Of course, the good news is, looking at the number of posts he has today, we might not see him for another month

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Then shut up and go have sex, and leave us alone with your dumb sheit.

Either way, nobody cares about your worthless opinion. Carry yo goofy ass on
                  Almost 15k posts in a little over 3 years

How many times a day do you beat your meat?

Comment

Almost 15k posts in a little over 3 years

How many times a day do you beat your meat?
                    I see math isn't your strong suit. Or maybe it's your calendar you're confused with.

Anyway, why the sudden interest in my sex life?? I thought you came to talk about your boxing knowledge, and here you are wondering how many times I touch myself. That's sick, bruh, get some help.

Comment

If there was indeed any correlation at all to pre/post 2008 posters and ban worthy opinions, surely the creation of this thread alone would be all the proof required.

Comment

Working...
                      X