Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury Knows I Got What it Takes To Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Aww someone is hurt. I bet you didn’t mind Deontay a gleeful arrogance when aj got beat though did you but I bet there’s some justification for that.

If you’ve read Whytes case and genuinely believe he deserves a lifetime ban then you’re deluded. My guess is you just dislike him due to him calling out and chasing wilder for so long.
    Whyte claimed he had PEDS in his system due to contamination. Canelo used the same excuse and got 6 months. The face of boxing got punished but Whyte was allowed to dope is beyond me. I thought that a boxer was responsible for anything in there system. In the UK I guess not!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Shyte has been caught twice for the exact same offense(he has no excuse as he was already banned 2 yrs & went to classes about it) yet when he was guilty of actual roiding he was absolved through sheer corruption a blind man can see.

The facts prove he was roiding with the most potent & dangerous Roid known to man,he is the interim champ by sheer robbery in multiple forms not least Shytes-glove-gate.

Shyte is the lowest piece of filth on the planet,at least when fury got popped he had a plausible possibly that he could've accidentally eaten the drug he was caught with in his system because there was at least a scientific rationale behind his excuse.(albeit a strange questionable one,1 with precedent) ,Shyte has no plausible excuse or scientific precedent of any kind that absolves what is clear blatant roiding, roiding which he forshadowed when ridiculing AJ as a supposed ped Cheat ffs.

Shyte is the lowest,most pathetically detestable human filth worse than BJS who at least had to make weight & didn't take actual roids(the most potent in existence, with zero chance of accidental ingestion let alone in the few hr timeframe its even detectable which happened to coincide with a rare test)
      Damn I think I found someone who hates S#!tty Whyte more than I do. ��
      Last edited by Cool Scant; 02-24-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
        Whyte claimed he had PEDS in his system due to contamination. Canelo used the same excuse and got 6 months. The face of boxing got punished but Whyte was allowed to dope is beyond me. I thought that a boxer was responsible for anything in there system. In the UK I guess not!
        Remember Canelo did a hair follicle test to clear his name,he also had the most common thing thats eaten by the majority of population daily in mexico.(clen is so weak the amount Canelo had was not a wada violation nor a vada violation in prior cases) Shyte had the most potent roid in existence basically,& most dangerous & unlike clen it stays in body only a few hrs meaning hed somehow have to have accidentally ingested it right before UKAD showed up to test him, that's why I say it's rediculous to even entertain such a stupid excuse as contamination for a substance like Dbol that cannot be eaten in food either. He still has never addressed it in any way & didn't do anything to clear his name
        Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2020, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
          The first time when he got banned it was because he took jack3d which is a well known over the counter pre workout supplement. The second time due to the amount in his system ukad said it was consistent with contamination, Canelo used that excuse but my understanding is the amount in his system was far greater. They said the amount in his system was borderline in detectable and that the result wasn’t due to negligence on his part yet the all knowing basement dwellers on here think he should be banned for life lol.

Comment

Remember Canelo did a hair follicle test to clear his name,he also had the most common thing thats eaten by the majority of population daily in mexico.(clen is so weak the amount Canelo had was not a wada violation nor a vada violation in prior cases) Shyte had the most potent roid in existence basically,& most dangerous & unlike clen it stays in body only a few hrs meaning hed somehow have to have accidentally ingested it right before UKAD showed up to test him, that's why I say it's rediculous to even entertain such a stupid excuse as contamination for a substance like Dbol that cannot be eaten in food either. He still has never addressed it in any way & didn't do anything to clear his name
            Lets be fair - there should be zero tolerance on any consumption of illegal drugs into the body. People should be fully accountable for their actions.

Comment

The first time when he got banned it was because he took jack3d which is a well known over the counter pre workout supplement. The second time due to the amount in his system ukad said it was consistent with contamination, Canelo used that excuse but my understanding is the amount in his system was far greater. They said the amount in his system was borderline in detectable and that the result wasn’t due to negligence on his part yet the all knowing basement dwellers on here think he should be banned for life lol.
              Your understanding is wrong. Canelo had 1 steak amount of clen that gradually decreased as expected over 3 days when tested 3 days apart.(remember he isn't informed til weeks later,so if he was guilty he wouldn't have 1 steak amount & it wouldn't decrease as expected after a single meal of clen (he happened to have eaten at Sonora grill with president Clinton where he ate that steak on same date before he was tested,fifa had seperately found clen in sonora grill when majority of u17 players were found with clen & clen is ineffective unless in extreme dosages over long periods) so don't call others basement dwellers if you don't know these things you speak of. Shyte had been microdosing as is the preferred method of Cheating by Olympic athletes with substances such as DBol the most powerful

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-6167753
              Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2020, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                This dude does himself no favours
                Is there some other way you expect the #1 contender/mandatory fighter to talk?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                  Lets be fair - there should be zero tolerance on any consumption of illegal drugs into the body. People should be fully accountable for their actions.
                  Remember,clen was subsequently changed back to not being a failed test after they screwed Canelo & others over despite countless precedents of athletes of every sport getting wrongfully popped in Mexico while competing there in some sort of event like WC, Olympics etc. & despite WADA(aka the standard, rightfully not considering 1 steak amount of clen a failed test because its eaten daily by millions & is no more a drug than vitamin D which is technically a steroid (nobody thinks vit D is a steroid right),so you have to take therapeutic amounts to be dirty as it has always been considered)

Comment

Aww someone is hurt. I bet you didn’t mind Deontay a gleeful arrogance when aj got beat though did you but I bet there’s some justification for that.

If you’ve read Whytes case and genuinely believe he deserves a lifetime ban then you’re deluded. My guess is you just dislike him due to him calling out and chasing wilder for so long.
                    Really like Wilder (obviously) but him ****ting on Joshua when he lost really, really made me think less of him. I truly hate when people **** on those when they're down and he is eating his deserved karma for that stunt. It would have been perfect to wish him well and build a bit of positive sentiment towards the fact that I genuinely do believe he had been pissed about by Hearn for so long.

Its done now though so maybe Wilder can take some time to reflect. His cloak of invincibility is done so he needs a new approach.

Comment

Remember,clen was subsequently changed back to not being a failed test after they screwed Canelo & others over despite countless precedents of athletes of every sport getting wrongfully popped in Mexico while competing there in some sort of event like WC, Olympics etc. & despite WADA(aka the standard, rightfully not considering 1 steak amount of clen a failed test because its eaten daily by millions & is no more a drug than vitamin D which is technically a steroid (nobody thinks vit D is a steroid right),so you have to take therapeutic amounts to be dirty as it has always been considered)
                      I appreciate what you are saying and its probably an education thing but you are separating Whyte and everyone else because of something he took and the severity of it. If everything has a high severity of consequence, there will be no argument. The Fury's, Canelo, Ortiz, Whyte, Povetkin, BJS...should be banned. The organisations haven't got the bottle to impose lifetime bans because its all about money.

Really, if they aren't going to lifetime ban, they should just let everyone take what they want to and see what happens. If its about creating a level playing field, let them all inject themselves into oblivion.

It seems to work in Bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
                      X