No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua doesn't deserve a fight against Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    a draw may have effected a potential Aj/Wilder somewhat it now proved Fury , As everyone should of known beforehand that he also deserves to be in the discussion as the man that you need to go through to hold the the crown

I agree AJ still deserves the majority of Revenue right now , I’m just a dumb fan so these #s shouldn’t be taken as gospel

But let’s just say for example when the fight should have happend . Wilder always deserved a % and not some BS flat fee that Hearn was offering but let’s say he held no leverage as far as any demands to making the fight ( Location / Date / & whatever else they negotiate about) and should have received 30-35%ish

Today You would still think that AJ deserves the majority of the revenue , the fight sure is closer to a 50/50 today and Wilder has built up some leverage as well , and you’re probablyalso right if he clearly beats Fury and the fight does financially well , Wilder might be deserving of a 50/50 split or real close to it and if that’s the case It might even make the fight harder to make because both are on equal footing and would have to almost work as partners , the A-Side can’t just throw their 12 inch d.ick on the table during negotiations and he like “You want this fight well this what’s happening “ And the B-side ( Small d.ick ) has no other choice but to accept because they don’t have leverage to do otherwise.

Sorry for the novel and we rarely see eye to eye but as always a great take and opinion from you

Have a good one man
    The AJ vs Wilder fight will never take place;
    "DEONTAY WILDER’S former co-promoter Lou DiBella claimed he was fired by the WBC champion for trying to set up a fight with Anthony Joshua."
    This pretty much shows Wilders intentions.

Comment

The big fraud from alabama has a lot of paid shill propagandists who are desperately trying to manufacture their fraud into the counterfeit kingpin without having to fight Joshua. But the only way for the big alabama fraud to become the king of the hill is to fight and beat Joshua. Which of course he can't and won't dare try to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
        The AJ vs Wilder fight will never take place;
        "DEONTAY WILDER’S former co-promoter Lou DiBella claimed he was fired by the WBC champion for trying to set up a fight with Anthony Joshua."
        This pretty much shows Wilders intentions.
        Stop it , When Wilder didn’t have any leverage he was willing to take a low ball flat fee , Hearn is the reason the fight didn’t happen and if it never happens it’s not going to be the fighters who’s to blame it’ll be their team fault

, Lou’s the man but maybe he overstepped his pay grade , his job was to promote Wikder fights in NY , Not set up meeting or make deals on rival platforms with the people who actually navigate Wilders career.

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
          That's all well and good, but none of that changes the fact that Anthony Joshua, you know, actually got brutally stopped by an obese, fat midget of a scrub and then failed to come anywhere near as close to stopping that same guy in the rematch, whilst having all the advantages in:

1) Height

2) Reach

3) Functional weight

4) Muscle mass

5) Wealth

And you continuing to defend this scum and disgrace in Joshua, makes you look worse and worse each post... As bad as a lawyer defending a wife-beater who failed to even beat his wife in a one v one fight whilst holding every advantage imaginable in size, weight, gender and etc.

So yes, please continue to defend the indefensible and make yourself more and more of a laughing stock each post.

Or do yourself a favor and find a better and a more respectable / worthy / credible athlete or person to defend instead.
          6) Don’t forget late, last minute replacement

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
            Deontay Wilder has KO'ed every opponent he has ever faced. Meanwhile, this pathetically weak and feather-fisted Anthony Joshua landed all but everything using all his might and soul with every ounce of energy and strength he has from his being on Andy Ruiz Jr for 2 fights and couldn't even come close to knocking out Andy Ruiz Jr who previously brutalized him.

If you get brutally stopped by a feather-fisted obese scrub like Andy Ruiz Jr and fail to avenge such a stoppage loss via an even more brutal KO over this obese, out of shape scrub in the rematch, then you have no business being in the ring with a superior specimen and being like Deontay Wilder. You don't even deserve to share the same ring with Deontay Wilder, or are even a worthy opponent for someone like Deontay Wilder.

For Anthony Joshua to even qualify as a worthy, credible and a deserved opponent for Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua has to go back and rematch Andy Ruiz Jr again and KO Ruiz Jr more brutally than how he himself got stopped by Ruiz Jr. Anything short of that, disqualifies Joshua from ever deserving a fight against Wilder.

There's no excuse for even getting destroyed by a pure obese and out of shape scrub like Andy Ruiz Jr in the first place. But there's even less of an excuse for failing to avenge a stoppage loss against such a horrible opponent through a more brutal KO of yourself in the rematch (which Joshua failed to do as he needed a decision).

If Joshua can't even KO Andy Ruiz Jr, then he is pretty much worthless. Especially when you take into consideration all the crazy number of advantages he holds in terms of muscle mass, height, reach, functional body weight, more money to hire better strength and conyditioning coaches and so forth stgo on.
            - -U featherduster nonpuncher?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Wilder got completely outboxed by a fat guy that had lost all his muscle mass from losing 100lbs after 3 years without a competitive fight. He then had to rob him on the cards.
              A 'fat' guy who is also 2 inches taller in height, and has 3 inches in reach.

Fury also isn't fat like Andy Ruiz Jr. The differences between them is like night and day. One guy is an obese midget (Ruiz Jr), whilst the other (Fury) is a tall lean specimen with some ounces of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                I don't know why you are getting angry with facts, kid. Repeating your opinion over and over again is only going to ruin your day.

You do a lot of comparing things to other things but your rambling does not affect me in the slightest.

So please, give me all you got. It will be forgotten about as soon as I read it.
                Where exactly is that 'anger' you're alluding to? What am I missing here! I couldn't be any less angry.

Also, last time I checked, I made this thread. So I could repeat myself as many times as I want (when I feel one is diverting from the topic). You're not exactly doing any different, telling me about your feelings repeatedly. Your feelings, your affections and your memories are totally irrelevant here. The topic of discussion is about Joshua disgracing himself against Andy Ruiz Jr, and you being affectionate or lacking storage capacity in your brain isn't going to change the main point here, which is that Anthony Joshua got obliterated by a 6 foot 0 obese midget and failed to equalize that defeat by obliterating the same guy in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                X