Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Once I Knock Fury Out, You Won't Hear Nothing About Lineal Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    That’s what I thought. A bullshyt response from a bullshyt artist
    I cant read it for you. Like Mac Dre said "Thats not my job"

Comment

Fury gave up that title of Lineal Champion when he retired for 3 years. Wilder winning wouldn't make him the Lineal Champion either. Winner vs Joshua would make one of them two the true Lineal Champion.

Comment

Win or lose, just hit him hard enough where he becomes a permanent mute.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          I am 50/50 on this fight. I believe in Fury's boxing skills for what I have seen and Wilder's right is legit.

I rewatched the first fight and Fury didn't run away with the fight as most here think. The first 6 rounds were competitive until Fury got confident and started to dominate.
          I can respect what Jack Reiss was saying. To be fair, he was the person who was closest to the action and I have to admit, my opinion was swayed by that most recent interview that he did. I went away and watched the fight and I can see that Wilder was being aggressive. I still had Fury winning despite the knockdowns.

Ah well, we are where we are. I think Fury has gone a bit too far in saying he will KO Wilder in 2. Its more likely that it'll be the other way round IMO. I could be wrong.

Fury winning makes an Undisputed more likely IMO.

Has anyone seen or looked into some comments circulating around the rematch clause. Apparently, the rematch can be triggered but MUST be accepted by the other parties. Any credibility to this?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
            I can respect what Jack Reiss was saying. To be fair, he was the person who was closest to the action and I have to admit, my opinion was swayed by that most recent interview that he did. I went away and watched the fight and I can see that Wilder was being aggressive. I still had Fury winning despite the knockdowns.

Ah well, we are where we are. I think Fury has gone a bit too far in saying he will KO Wilder in 2. Its more likely that it'll be the other way round IMO. I could be wrong.

Fury winning makes an Undisputed more likely IMO.

Has anyone seen or looked into some comments circulating around the rematch clause. Apparently, the rematch can be triggered but MUST be accepted by the other parties. Any credibility to this?
            It is true that they have the clause in there for either fighter if they loose to have a rematch. It doesn't have to be immediate but they can force the rematch as per the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Don’t you mean if there were no corruption that Fury would have walked out of the ring as WBC champion last time ?
              Sure I think Fury just won but I can also see how it could be a draw. I don't think it was corruption either. And we all know before the fight that you can't fight away from home and get knocked down twice and expect to win. You need to rip it away from the champion...

It's looking like it was a good thing he didn't win the belt now looking at the standard of opposition he has fought since... That is what we are looking at if Fury becomes champion. Milking the fans for all they are worth.

Comment

Working...
              X