No announcement yet.

Pac Man would crush Mayweather in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    The Pacquiao Floyd fight was interesting, especially the Shoulder saga, claiming and injury after the fact.
    I used to be one of the fastest kids in elementary, and my friends wanted me to race another kid.
    This other kid was fast but if he was losing he would fake like he was hurting his hamstring my other friend told me. So When we started racing and I was getting the best of him, the second he grabbed his hamstring, I did as well, and he couldn't say anything without looking stupid.

Making excuses after the fact is pretty unsportmanlike IMHo, unless it's glaringly obvious, which it is not.
    If I was a boxer and someone made an excuse about an injury post fight, after they made an injury claim I'd claim I had a whole bunch of injuries as well. Floyd isn't real quick witted like that though. The Day after Pacquiao claimed he hurt his shoulder I would have been telling the media I broke my hand in the 3rd round and rocking a cast.

Manny was operated on!!!!

Are you OK with Floyd and his fans crying about PEDs testing and giving blood doesn't affect you for 5 years then when it comes to fighting Manny, it is Floyd who used ILLEGAL BANNED IV???

Why?

Giving blood (10 days before) and urine contributed to him requiring an IV? WHAT BS!!!

We also saw Floyd admit that he made weight EASILY!!!

and drank like a fish at the weigh in!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Floyd could hop out of a casket and whoop Manny.
      With some help ..... BANNED ILLEGAL IV!!!

Ref - OK with Floyd holding, head-locks, ......

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Manny was operated on!!!!

Are you OK with Floyd and his fans crying about PEDs testing and giving blood doesn't affect you for 5 years then when it comes to fighting Manny, it is Floyd who used ILLEGAL BANNED IV???

Why?

Giving blood (10 days before) and urine contributed to him requiring an IV? WHAT BS!!!

We also saw Floyd admit that he made weight EASILY!!!

and drank like a fish at the weigh in!!!!!

I don't really like either of them too much but I admire their greatness. You're barking up the wrong tree fam.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Yeah i think he would win against Floyd who hasnt had a real fight in 3 years
          Not only cause of that. With VADA testing, and no IVs this time around for Floyd. Floyd will be in a body bag if he fights Pac in a rematch. He can't rely in synthetics if rematch comes along, thus, don't expect him to comeback. He already won a fluke win. Let him keep it.

Comment

Pacquiao can't beat Floyd, Mayweather is roided out of his mind, nobody can beat him at this point.

Comment

I love you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post

They already fought. And it was one of the easiest wins Floyd has ever had. Freaking McGregor did better than Manny. Floyd done whooped him, humiliated him. It is time to move on now.

Pac had a chance to fight a schoolteacher for a real belt. Instead he fought Matthysse. Postol also made Matthysse quit. So, if anything, Postol deserves a shot at Floyd.

Matthysse has never won a title. Never. He spent his entire career at a lower weight class. He has a history of quitting every time he gets a black eye. There is nothing about beating Matthysse that would make anyone who knows anything about boxing to believe Manny has any chance against any top ww's. Not even one who is retired and hasn't trained in over three years.

Matthysse is a friend and someone hand picked for lil Manny to give a payday.
                The fact you even think that Mcgreggor fight was real lol.

It was a staged WWE event. Mayweather could of finished him in rd #1 if he wanted to. It was completely staged from beginning to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
                  Mayweather took the last fight at exactly the right time.

This time, Manny would have the edge. Pac Man is still chopping trees down in the ring.

Mayweather hasn't had a real fight in over 3 year's! Berto is a friend and someone hand picked for Floyd to give a payday.

The McGregor fight was one of the gheyiest things I've ever seen. It was a carnival act.

If this fight happened this fall, Manny completely destroys Mayweather. FACT!
                  You're on my ignore list. FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Not only cause of that. With VADA testing, and no IVs this time around for Floyd. Floyd will be in a body bag if he fights Pac in a rematch. He can't rely in synthetics if rematch comes along, thus, don't expect him to comeback. He already won a fluke win. Let him keep it.

Yeah with VADA testing in a rematch there's no way that floyd can last 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Floyd turned that boy into a sparring partner. Maidana gave Floyd more problems.

Move on.
                      You mean, "Dancing partner"

WTF was Floyd doing in there?

It was supposed to be "Fight of the Century" NOT "Dance of the Century"

Comment

Working...
                      X